Pre-Season Thread

XaviMessiGirl

The Fox Sports commentator calling Barca the Inter Milan of La Liga, saying that we're holding on to past glory. :angry:

That comment doesn't even make sense for Inter, or is every club that goes through a bad period going to be accused of just "holding onto the past"? I'd actually say Inter let go of the past considering all the treble winning players are gone now.

And with Barca it's just way too early to make comments like that.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
That comment doesn't even make sense for Inter, or is every club that goes through a bad period going to be accused of just "holding onto the past"? I'd actually say Inter let go of the past considering all the treble winning players are gone now.

And with Barca it's just way too early to make comments like that.

I don't know, it just made me mad to see the Fox commentators write us off like that. But then again, these Fox Commentators were saying that Manchester Utd. were going to have to let go of the past right before that 7-0 game against LA Galaxy.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Why are we written off when we finished ahead of Madrid? Also why does the general football public hate us and praise everything Real Madrid?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Why are we written off when we finished ahead of Madrid? Also why does the general football public hate us and praise everything Real Madrid?

I have no idea. As a general rule of thumb, Fox Sports commentators tend to be absolute morons when it comes to anything that's not basketball or American football. The funniest thing was where they said that Madrid have solved all their problem areas and improved their attack, while we've been "sitting on our hands."

:VdB:

BenRobbins

Chelsea are playing NK Olimpija Ljubljana now and its 35 minutes in. They are suprisingly playing really, really strong team.

Delac; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Zouma, Luis; Matic, Fabregas; Salah, Boga, Brown; Costa

Home of Barca Fans