Hello barcaforum

C

cbfpaulinho4

I never did introduce myself, how rude :p

Im from brazil but raised in the states. I follow mostly brazil league n NT football but when neymar committed to barca i been following the club ever since:), nice to meet the barca fanbase!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Hello!

I just realized I never did this either. But I've been on the forum for over a year now, so it's a bit too late for formal introductions. :D

Last edited:
C

cbfpaulinho4

Hey! Congratulations on Dunga appointment :)

I am not even thinking about the future of brazil football because i am still recovering from that german asskicking but thanks :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I liked Dunga's version of Brazil in 2010. Direct, effective, fast football. Hope he turns things around for Brazil.

C

cbfpaulinho4

I liked Dunga's version of Brazil in 2010. Direct, effective, fast football. Hope he turns things around for Brazil.

agreed, one has to wonder how much better that 2010 team would have been with a fully developed neymar in the lineup. Its going to be interesting to see.

Richard.H

I thought they were a bit unlucky to lose to Holland in that QF. I thought they would surely win when Robinho scored.

Home of Barca Fans