La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
My post from anothr thread...

Not even one player of the champion team got an award, hahaha... Godín actually called them out in their last press conference and asked for the voting results to be released to the public, but obviously the LFP said that the mystery is part of the awards, what a fucking joke...

EDIT: In a comedic turn of events the LFP now says that if the votes were free of outside pressures CR wouldn't have won, bwahahaha! What a circus!

F

Flavia

Caparrós(granada's coach) lost his temper in his press conference today, because of marca's cover, that published a fake quote of his, saying "I just hope they(rm) won't steamroll us".

Joaquin-Caparros-rompe-la-port_54418763095_54115221154_600_396.jpg

Portada-del-Marca_54418763148_54115221162_190_228.jpg

The video is great. Even if you don't understand castellano, his rage is obvious:

Disgraceful madrid media. Good thing people are starting to react against that load of cr@p.

Kohe321

What is really the education needed to become a journalist in Spain? A few tips on how to fabricate false rumors and a crash course in photoshop? :lol:

Great reaction by Caparrós. :beer2:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
To me that's a very Bayern-esque goal. Perfect ground-ball pass from the wing directly across the goal, all too easy. We just don't do this, for some reason.

We blamed other teams for not giving us space, well, who is going to give us space when we are slow as snails and as static as lighting posts?

Kohe321

Man that was a beautiful piece of play (the play that lead to Ronaldos backheel to Caravajal that went over).

I pains me to say it, but Real is playing some beautiful attacking football right now that looks way more like "Barca football" than what we are currently playing.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Wow!! Typical James goal. I don't like him that much but he scores beautiful goals.

I expect at least 3 more for Real including their customary pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans