La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Sevilla with 34% possession against freaking Elche :facepalm:. It'd be a surprise to see their players string 3 passes together and Denis/Deulofeu are relatively isolated and have very few touches at this point.

FC B

Thought I was gonna see rm again on the 4th place after ths day but unfortuatelly it didn't happen.

Deoulo obtaining a fk and after his shot Bacca scored. Deulofeu got subbed immediately :lol:

Last edited:

Schumi

The Yellow submarine lead Almeria by 1-0 against the run of play. Uche with a poacher's goal after beautiful combo between Cani and some other Villareall dude.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Thought I was gonna see rm again on the 4th place after ths day but unfortuatelly it didn't happen.

If we beat them on 25th there is a huge chance they will end up in 5th place. I say we have 40% chances of beating them and another 30% for a draw. We might need some luck to win this one.

FC B

If we beat them on 25th there is a huge chance they will end up in 5th place. I say we have 40% chances of beating them and another 30% for a draw. We might need some luck to win this one.

I agree luck is absolutely necessary if we want to win there. I fear a lot the refereeing and those stupid penaldos but I hope they'll be okay.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cordoba has sacked Albert Ferrer. Guy took over the team when they were relegation fodder and was the one who brought them back up again in La Liga after 40+ years. Cordoba has got off to a bad start yes, but to sack a guy who did all that after just 8 games?

What a shame.

spark

Great comeback by Sevilla. The Sánchez Pizjuán is rocking. Sevilla have the same points as us now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans