La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

Easy start for us.Codorba can make an upset for RM as they were the team that scored a last minute goal in segunda to reach la liga.And will suarez play or not the first classico?

I

instinct

Easy start for us.Codorba can make an upset for RM as they were the team that scored a last minute goal in segunda to reach la liga.And will suarez play or not the first classico?

He could but it depends on 1.) wether the game will be played on the 25th or on the 26th and on 2.) CAS' decision

Neymessi

He could but it depends on 1.) wether the game will be played on the 25th or on the 26th and on 2.) CAS' decision

Given the worst case that CAS does nothing to reduce his ban,I guess it will come down to the match date.But was it not 26th?

I

instinct

Given the worst case that CAS does nothing to reduce his ban,I guess it will come down to the match date.But was it not 26th?

The exact day is not confirmed yet. It could be played on the 25th too :florentinoperez:

Irish_Cules

I doubt he'd start against Madrid if the ban was upheld in its current format. He wouldn't have even trained with the rest of the team yet.

I

instinct

I doubt he'd start against Madrid if the ban was upheld in its current format. He wouldn't have even trained with the rest of the team yet.

+1

But imagine how great it'd be. The best striker in the world would be unleashed against our arch rival :worthy: He has to prove his class again after such a long absence. Imagine you were a player who didn't play football for 4 months and suddenly you stand on the pitch in a Clasico. He would rip everything apart :worthy:

jk he is banned

L

linetty

BtTni0lIEAAdS4a.png:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans