La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimilan

I thought that if Sevilla wins the EL and Valencia finish 4th both teams would qualify for the Champions League and spain will end up with 5 teams.

http://www.villarrealusa.com/2015/4/27/8485901/spains-spots-in-europe-next-season-implications-for-villarreal

With that explanation under option A, that is correct and also how I thought.

But I guess the best thing would be an official explanation from UEFA at the end of both EL and CL finals about how things stand regarding qualification and such.

Kohe321

No idea where to post this so I'll say it here. Congratulations to Barcelona for winning the title. There's no way you're going to let this slip, no damn way. It's really been an insane season, you guys didn't look like winning a thing 6 months ago but you've come back and demolished everything in your path on the way to a very well deserved league title, as well as having a great chance to win the CL as well. Again, congratulations, I know it's early, but just like with us, the result is not in doubt.

I'm saving my celebrations until it's actually done, but thank you none the less - and congratulations on winning the EPL to you :cheers:

M

monamou

It's been a wonderful season. Like completely nothing indicated that we will be winning trophies 4/5 months back and now we're in for a treble. Sweet mothafuckin Jesus.

Barcadub

Still no agreement on the strike.

It's Tuesday now.... I always said the strike wouldn't go ahead but it's actually looking like it could.

What an absolute mess.

Barcadub

The court will decided tomorrow if the strike is illegal or not.

Hopefully it's illegal, so we can just get on with the season.

Sunny Mir

Read somewhere that there will be a meeting regarding the strike tomorrow and if no resolution is found them the court will decide if he strike continues our not.

Kohe321

I would be extremely surprised if this strike went into action. The guys on top are all invested in the well being of the league, and going through with this would be very detrimental to La Ligas reputation, in addition to losing money, creating a whole lot of internal fighting etc. Everyone would lose, so I'm sure they will come to an agreement tomorrow.

Kohe321

I'm also reading that it's possible they could delay the strike until next season. If they are thick enough to actually go through with it, that would at least be the least destructive option, as this league final has been the most exciting in years.

In other news, Paco is supposedly close to renewing with Rayo for two more years. That's great news for Rayo and La Liga as a whole, as Paco alone increases the badass rating of the league by at least +10. :D

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I would be extremely surprised if this strike went into action. The guys on top are all invested in the well being of the league, and going through with this would be very detrimental to La Ligas reputation, in addition to losing money, creating a whole lot of internal fighting etc. Everyone would lose, so I'm sure they will come to an agreement tomorrow.

Especially since it seems like the top3-5 is pretty much decided, the ones they are harming are the humble (small) teams; the same ones they are pretending to defend, that are still fighting against relegation...

Leo_Messi

Classy of Villar to stay away from the LFP-AFE meeting.:facepalm:

Tomorrow morning at the Audiencia Nacional de España the judges will decide whether the strike is illegal or not.

They simply must find a consensus.

Luckily the CdR won't be affected by this as it is a tournament organized by RFEF.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Classy of Villar to stay away from the LFP-AFE meeting.:facepalm:

Tomorrow morning at the Audiencia Nacional de España the judges will decide whether the strike is illegal or not.

They simply must find a consensus.

Luckily the CdR won't be affected by this as it is a tournament organized by RFEF.

Really? Great news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans