Will Barça sign cb's this summer?

Will Barça sign cb's this summer?

• Total voters
F

Flavia

It's that funny time of the year again :D

After saying 2 cb's would definitely come, our board of clowns are rumored to be considering just one signing(it could be mathieu. or blind...)

What are your thoughts about it?

Icarium

Lifestealer
After the recent report from rac1 i have given up on CB signing. Bartra and Pique. Although i don't think we will go with only 2 natural Center backs. May be we will sign that Blind and call it quits.

Chainsaw

Killahead
lol ofc they do Flavia. When the president of the club clearly say 2,3 new defenders will arrive then we could be sure. At least no more "we need no defenders" BS.

F

Flavia

lol ofc they do Flavia. When the president of the club clearly say 2,3 new defenders will arrive then we could be sure. At least no more "we need no defenders" BS.

It's a joke poll, to lighten up :p
I think they'll sign just one, though. And I hope it's not blind.

Chainsaw

Killahead
It's a joke poll, to lighten up :p
I think they'll sign just one, though. And I hope it's not blind.

I don't think they're that stupid to settle with only one. There is no Puyol around anymore to make an excuse for 'em not to sign many defenders either. And with the transfer ban right around the corner I think we'll see more than one CB arrive in this summer.

spark

They said the same thing every summer. Up to a couple days before they appointed Tata, Sandro Rosell was at a Penya event saying unequivocally we would sign minimum one defender. They even made a big show of sending Sanllehí to London and Liverpool. It wont take much for them to say Luis Enrique Believes in Bartra, the decision not to buy a CB was his. They have said a variation of that phrase every summer for 3 years.

Chainsaw

Killahead
They said the same thing every summer. Up to a couple days before they appointed Tata, Sandro Rosell was at a Penya event saying unequivocally we would sign minimum one defender. They even made a big show of sending Sanllehí to London and Liverpool. It wont take much for them to say Luis Enrique Believes in Bartra, the decision not to buy a CB was his. They have said a variation of that phrase every summer for 3 years.

Barca didn't have only 2 proper CBs every other summer, neither had a transfer ban. Lucho believes in Bartra? Does it mean Bartra and Pique are going to play every single match this season?! Nah.

MagIX

I dont think we need cb's or other defenders, our defense has never been a problem. Our biggest problem (since years) has always been the attack and we have brillantly solved it by investing only 81mio.
Imo transfer market closed.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I dont think we need cb's or other defenders, our defense has never been a problem.

spVrM.gif

Goodnight everybody...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I dont think we need cb's or other defenders, our defense has never been a problem. Our biggest problem (since years) has always been the attack and we have brillantly solved it by investing only 81mio.

You forgot to use one of the following smilies: :mou:, :pep:, or :troll:

Home of Barca Fans