Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why have Nuebel but for whatever reason they play this guy.

I think Schalke probably thought the CL spot is a bit out of the reach for them, especially given a scrappy season and it is better to give chances to their own players than helping Bayern polish their future No.1 keeper.

Completely understood.

Porque

With the Bundesliga already underway does anyone think that it increases the chance of a German winner in the CL this year?

serghei

How high is even the chance that CL will continue at this point?

Almost guaranteed it will continue. They have set even the dates I think. There's really no danger if everyone is tested and safe. Bundesliga are doing just fine.

JerseyAddict

Almost guaranteed it will continue. They have set even the dates I think. There's really no danger if everyone is tested and safe. Bundesliga are doing just fine.

O much money to loose. It is in every interest for lots of them to finish Champions League. Sponsors. TV houses. Clubs. Uefa. Adidas and Nike. Players. All of them wants it. Even id that means some crappy way to finish it. It is so much money in stake.

Surely gives Bayern an advantage with their games more spaced out than other leagues.

The last German match will be played 4th July (Cup final) - the final matches of the CL (from quarter final to final - I think that matches like Bayern-Chelsea etc. can be played earlier) will be in August.
Question is what happens in between - I guess the German teams will have a short summer break and then prepare for the next season - whereas the other leagues might still be in their rhythm...

Yannik

The last German match will be played 4th July (Cup final) - the final matches of the CL (from quarter final to final - I think that matches like Bayern-Chelsea etc. can be played earlier) will be in August.
Question is what happens in between - I guess the German teams will have a short summer break and then prepare for the next season - whereas the other leagues might still be in their rhythm...
That's actually true, hadn't thought about it. Some leagues will face an exhausting schedule, while at the same time German Teams come out of summer break fully rested but completely unprepared.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Their window to arrange CL is closing really. They have to find a neutral ground tournament to accommodate for PSG and Lyon and find the right timing to get the English to sort their shit out.

TBH I dont know how they're gonna do it with the French. Is there no travel ban and 14 day isolation windows after returning to country? Or has that been scrapped now?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans