Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Yannik

[gfy]HardtofindSnappyAnglerfish[/gfy]

[gfy]OddballGrotesqueFlee[/gfy]

Useless minnow taking it up on a 2.Liga team that just lost at their home ground. Nice.

as someone who desperately hoped to see HSV relegated, I want to know what the guy from Karlsruhe did, there is always a story.

So why does everyone loath HSV so much?

It is this clock - and the mismanagement in that club for years now. They buy decent players and as soon they start to play for Hamburg they get bad...

A big budget and money in the club that should be enough for atleast the European ranks - and in the last seasons they were lucky not to get relegated.

This club would have everything to be a big dog in the league - has even the framework to challenge Bayern if not for mismanagement (financial and the sportal) over the years. A big stadium, a big city and a lot of local followers, a wealthy surrounding with financial backers... - but instead of being competitive they have a lot turmoil in the club and in between the club leaders.

khaled_a_d

thats some sick transfer, how the fuck were they able to beat all the bigger clubs for his signing?

I doubt bigger clubs really wanted him ,he isn't that good yet tbh and needed a bigger test for his qualities .He is in a perfect place to show his talent

BorussiaBarcelona

thats some sick transfer, how the fuck were they able to beat all the bigger clubs for his signing?

giphy.gif

Though, it's been said that we(Gladbach) backed off thanks to his injury history.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Buli 15/16 opener, Bayern vs. HSV today is shown on Youtube live:

I am guessing 4:0

[youtube]8YfcVuLcDRU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Home of Barca Fans