Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You are watching Bayern vs. Darmstadt while Barca player Halilović is having a great game vs. Betis.

Trickykid

You are watching Bayern vs. Darmstadt while Barca player Halilović is having a great game vs. Betis.

Don't know about you, but here in Denmark it's either the Bayern match or Sevilla vs Logrones on the telly. No Halilovic party to be had here, sadly.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Alonso's goal

ddp9wBN.gif

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:cussing: Last game before the winter break, BVB was beaten by Köln, 2:1, 8 points behind Bayern now, which beat Hannover thanks to a penalty.

@#$$%

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Maybe it is just me, the hype with Tuchel died down quite a bit and I must say BVB is far from the beginning of the season when they played really beautiful football.

This team doesn't have the consistency to challenge Bayern.

DrPepper

Of course they don't have the consistency. Their squad is simply not comparable to Bayern's who even with half of their team injured can field the strongest starting lineup in the entire league. :lol: Which makes me ask why Dortmund are actually expected to challenge Bayern for the title? Even with today's loss against Cologne they've got 38 points after 17 matchdays, which is a points tally Klopp's Dortmund only surpassed once and is normally enough to be top of the league. With Bayern gifted penalties left and right and Dortmund getting screwed a few times I'd say that's not bad at all.

The way Bayern have destroyed the league by buying out the competition, it will take a much longer time to break this stranglehold. Let's also not forget Dortmund had 23 points less last year at this stage. Barring a meltdown in the second half of the season, they'll comfortably reach the Champions League. Maybe then they can strengthen the squad and mount a proper challenge.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I hate to say this, but I am more and more in agreement with hamad that as long as 50+1 stays, no Buli teams can seriously challenge Bayern. BVB might lose out a few players to Liverpool next summer I read. Reus is too glassy and inconsistent, Aubameyang might take off eventually if he keeps this goal-scoring streak up and we all know Gundogan is not here to stay. BVB will have to constantly look for replacements.

serghei

This team doesn't have the consistency to challenge Bayern.

Did you really think otherwise? Come on, Luft. Bayern will win that league by april probably. Dortmund are nice to watch, but they are closer to Schalke, Leverkusen and Wolfsburg than Bayern.

Home of Barca Fans