Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Was expecting BVB to drop points today after losing Witsel, Goetze and Paco but they fought back with a comeback win to keep the suspense going on longer. Looking at Bayern's and BVB's remaining schedule, the Der Klassiker in early April will a decisive factor determining who will win the title this season. Other than that both teams should comfortably win all remaining games except for the last one (Bayern facing Frankfurt at home and BVB facing Gladbach away).

Man the Olympiastadion pitch is just disastrous. The surface is uneven with bare spots and golf-ball size pot holes, the ball kept bouncing up and down during a pass. Pitch quality in the Bundesliga is pathetic, compared to the English, Spanish and the French leagues.

Jenks

I wouldn't go that far but I am kinda starting to re-evaluate where the league ranks compared to the others. I mean, if we think of the world class players in the Bundesliga, who are they? A handful from Bayern and maybe Reus? I don't know that there is much of a gap (if any) between the Bundesliga and Ligue 1, never mind Serie A.

stb_1

I wouldn't go that far but I am kinda starting to re-evaluate where the league ranks compared to the others. I mean, if we think of the world class players in the Bundesliga, who are they? A handful from Bayern and maybe Reus? I don't know that there is much of a gap (if any) between the Bundesliga and Ligue 1, never mind Serie A.

Sancho has potential.

Morten

Dortmund should have won this league, but they threw it away.
I guess they go back to being Bayerns farmer club now, and Bayern wins the next 10 years straight, because if Dortmund cant beat the worst Bayern in a decade, they never will.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dortmund should have won this league, but they threw it away.
I guess they go back to being Bayerns farmer club now, and Bayern wins the next 10 years straight, because if Dortmund cant beat the worst Bayern in a decade, they never will.

True, this season is their best chance to win the championship and if they throw it away (not yet, just one point behind Bayern) they will never be able to challenge Bayern in the foreseeable future (3-5 years at the very least) for a league title. Once Bayern finishes rebuilding they will be even more formidable.

Watzke talked about BVB not going to sell their best players again, what a joke. Of course they are going to continue to sell their best players because their best players whose last names are not not Reus do not want to stay there forever and this is BVB's business model (buying low and selling high to sustain replenishing players almost every year).

Home of Barca Fans