Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

1993Kaan1993

We lost 4-0 to Hoffenheim. l think Dortmund will lose their status if they don't act now. Schalke is coming back slowly slowly, with Rasenball Leipzig, also with teams like Mochengladbach and Bayer Leverkusen, their top 4 are under serious threat.

By the way, l don't know why Bayern doesn't give a chance to Oliver Batista Meier instead of finished Ribery. That kid is something special.

1993Kaan1993

Don't think it will be really wide open for too long. Bayern will probably still win the league with 10 or more points advantage.

But yeah, I'm tired of seeing the same teams winning consecutive titles (unless it's Barça of course) so it would be good if RBL could challenge them until the end and maybe even won the league. The same for Serie A where I'd like to see Napoli (and even more Roma who are my favourite Italian team but don't see this happen) to snap Juventus streak.

l agree Bundesliga lacks competition. but l think it will be different in the coming years, with Rasenball Leipzig and Schalke.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We lost 4-0 to Hoffenheim. l think Dortmund will lose their status if they don't act now. Schalke is coming back slowly slowly, with Rasenball Leipzig, also with teams like Mochengladbach and Bayer Leverkusen, their top 4 are under serious threat.

By the way, l don't know why Bayern doesn't give a chance to Oliver Batista Meier instead of finished Ribery. That kid is something special.

You are a Gladbach fan? Wow. I like them too.

xXKonan

First time in a long time that Dortmund lost to Werder Bremen at home at the Westfalenstadion.

Yeah this has to be the end of Bosz, in this form they are in it's not even Mid table quality.

Morten

Dortmund started off the season very strong, then they just pretty much crashed and burned, when was it, after we beat them away in the CL?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Another win for BVB under Stoeger's belt, good job.

I was at the Mercedes Benz Arena in Stuttgart watching Stuttgart battling Bayern, the game should have ended with a draw since Stuttgart deserved a goal. Ulreich saved the last minute penalty and made another great save during the game, despite constant booing from Stuttgart fans.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_k7C6w-wQ0

l still don't know why they don't give this kid a chance instead playing finished Ribery, who only losses balls and causes counter attacks.

Because he still plays U17, sometimes U19. He switches between the U-teams but has not played U23 yet. 11 matches U17, 4 matches in the Youth League, 4 matches in the U19.

You do not need to rush the development - step by step is the best.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Der Klassiker today, even though it is just a Pokal game.

Watching it. Been a while since I got to watch German football. I have 12 sports channels and none are showing Bundesliga this season :(

Bayern already with 2 great opportunities.

Edit. 3! They are on fire

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
BVB just managed to create one opportunity and was messed up by Yarmolenko. Defense is just as bad, nobody was defending Boating (for the 1st goal) and Mueller (for the 2nd goal).

What a shame.

Home of Barca Fans