Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

xXKonan

Well it was fun while it lasted but Dortmund lose to Hannover 4-2.

Dortmund had a good start this season but eventually crumbled. Bosz hasn't done a lot in terms of fixing and and flexible with his tactics and it's showing.

serghei

Sadly, Bayern is the only serious team in the league. Only way Bayern doesn't win the title in Germany is if they majorly fuck it up. Otherwise, they'll win even if they are at 50-60% of their potential.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Expect BVB to fall again and again as Bosz just refuses to learn from his mistakes. Next week it is der Klassiker, they lose and they are 6 points behind Bayern, evaporating their 5-point lead over Bayern a few weeks ago.

Leipzig has this bad omen that sees one of their players getting sent off almost every time they play against Bayern. Orban's red card just made this game lose all of its suspense if there were any in the first place.

So everything is falling back to their places and it is the Bundesliga we know again.
Congrats Bayern fans again, and again.

Last edited:

MVBarcaFan

Expect BVB to fall again and again as Bosz just refuses to learn from his mistakes. Next week it is der Klassiker, they lose and they are 6 points behind Bayern, evaporating their 5-point lead over Bayern a few weeks ago.

Leipzig has this bad omen that sees one of their players getting sent off almost every time they play against Bayern. Orban's red card just made this game lose all of its suspense if there were any in the first place.

So everything is falling back to their places and it is the Bundesliga we know again.
Congrats Bayern fans again, and again.

Yep. Every single time I get my hopes up, they come crashing down in October.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
A very entertaining half for neutral fans and a great half for Bayern in der Klassiker, as it was end to end stuff after the 15th minute for both teams with both teams creating chances. Too bad BVB got caught twice and failed to capitalize on Bayern's end, the first half could have finished 2-4. I thought BVB played better actually in this game than their last I-don't-remember-how-many games, partly because they let Bayern have possession and sat back to counter, this is after all what they do well at.

Coman is getting better and better, his runs are so lethal and hard to stop and his passes are getting better too. Kimmich is very good too, of course. Roben and Lewandowski are just being themselves.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bartra scored the only goal for BVB thanks to the effort of BVB's best player today Pulisic. Aubameyang was totally missing today.

Predictably now Bayern is extending their lead by 4 points ahead of the second place Leipzig. BVB slipped to the third place, which has the same number of points as their arch rival Schalke.

Credits to Jupp for stabilizing Bayern and making them tick again. Still not at their best but they are slowly coming back.

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=19371]Yannik[/MENTION]ck

I heard about this Bundesliga rule something along the lines of the following: If a player catches red and causes a penalty for the opposing team, he gets suspended for one game more or something if the team actually misses the penalty. So the severity of suspension or punishment is actually determined by the penalty actually being converted or missed.

Last edited:

Yannik

[MENTION=19371]Yannik[/MENTION]ck

I heard about this Bundesliga rule something along the lines of the following: If a player catches red and causes a penalty for the opposing team, he gets suspended for one game more or something if the team actually misses the penalty. So the severity of suspension or punishment is actually determined by the penalty actually being converted or missed.

I don't think that's a thing, at least I haven't heard of it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Gladbach 2:0 up against Bayern in the first half. Bayern had been pretty shit lately, the last two games they played were awful.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
League is wide open :) Think it'll do good for Bayern in the long run to be challenged vis-a-vis their CL campaign.

Messi983

League is wide open :) Think it'll do good for Bayern in the long run to be challenged vis-a-vis their CL campaign.

Don't think it will be really wide open for too long. Bayern will probably still win the league with 10 or more points advantage.

But yeah, I'm tired of seeing the same teams winning consecutive titles (unless it's Barça of course) so it would be good if RBL could challenge them until the end and maybe even won the league. The same for Serie A where I'd like to see Napoli (and even more Roma who are my favourite Italian team but don't see this happen) to snap Juventus streak.

Home of Barca Fans