User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bayern Munich

    2 28.57%
  • Borussia Dortmund

    4 57.14%
  • Schalke 04

    0 0%
  • Leipzig

    0 0%
  • Hannover 96

    1 14.29%
Page 209 of 209 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209
Results 3,121 to 3,132 of 3132

Thread: Bundesliga

  1. #3121
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,436
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it was fun while it lasted but Dortmund lose to Hannover 4-2.

    Dortmund had a good start this season but eventually crumbled. Bosz hasn't done a lot in terms of fixing and and flexible with his tactics and it's showing.

  2. #3122
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    9,800
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly, Bayern is the only serious team in the league. Only way Bayern doesn't win the title in Germany is if they majorly fuck it up. Otherwise, they'll win even if they are at 50-60% of their potential.

  3. #3123
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    12,262
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Expect BVB to fall again and again as Bosz just refuses to learn from his mistakes. Next week it is der Klassiker, they lose and they are 6 points behind Bayern, evaporating their 5-point lead over Bayern a few weeks ago.

    Leipzig has this bad omen that sees one of their players getting sent off almost every time they play against Bayern. Orban's red card just made this game lose all of its suspense if there were any in the first place.

    So everything is falling back to their places and it is the Bundesliga we know again.
    Congrats Bayern fans again, and again.
    Last edited by Luftstalag14; 28th October 2017 at 05:09 PM.
    Sóc Culer.

  4. #3124
    Member
    MVBarcaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    485
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Expect BVB to fall again and again as Bosz just refuses to learn from his mistakes. Next week it is der Klassiker, they lose and they are 6 points behind Bayern, evaporating their 5-point lead over Bayern a few weeks ago.

    Leipzig has this bad omen that sees one of their players getting sent off almost every time they play against Bayern. Orban's red card just made this game lose all of its suspense if there were any in the first place.

    So everything is falling back to their places and it is the Bundesliga we know again.
    Congrats Bayern fans again, and again.
    Yep. Every single time I get my hopes up, they come crashing down in October.

  5. #3125
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    12,262
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://streamable.com/ekjcl

    This took place today at Borussia Park when Gladbach played against Mainz. This was Mainz's backup keeper Robin Zentner. One of the funniest moments in football I have ever seen.
    Sóc Culer.

  6. #3126
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    12,262
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A very entertaining half for neutral fans and a great half for Bayern in der Klassiker, as it was end to end stuff after the 15th minute for both teams with both teams creating chances. Too bad BVB got caught twice and failed to capitalize on Bayern's end, the first half could have finished 2-4. I thought BVB played better actually in this game than their last I-don't-remember-how-many games, partly because they let Bayern have possession and sat back to counter, this is after all what they do well at.

    Coman is getting better and better, his runs are so lethal and hard to stop and his passes are getting better too. Kimmich is very good too, of course. Roben and Lewandowski are just being themselves.
    Last edited by Luftstalag14; 4th November 2017 at 06:27 PM.
    Sóc Culer.

  7. #3127
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    12,262
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bartra scored the only goal for BVB thanks to the effort of BVB's best player today Pulisic. Aubameyang was totally missing today.

    Predictably now Bayern is extending their lead by 4 points ahead of the second place Leipzig. BVB slipped to the third place, which has the same number of points as their arch rival Schalke.

    Credits to Jupp for stabilizing Bayern and making them tick again. Still not at their best but they are slowly coming back.
    Sóc Culer.

  8. #3128
    You're welcome
    Origami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,594
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yannikck

    I heard about this Bundesliga rule something along the lines of the following: If a player catches red and causes a penalty for the opposing team, he gets suspended for one game more or something if the team actually misses the penalty. So the severity of suspension or punishment is actually determined by the penalty actually being converted or missed.
    Last edited by Origami; 10th November 2017 at 04:47 PM.

  9. #3129
    Senior Member
    Yannik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hannover
    Posts
    4,080
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    @Yannikck

    I heard about this Bundesliga rule something along the lines of the following: If a player catches red and causes a penalty for the opposing team, he gets suspended for one game more or something if the team actually misses the penalty. So the severity of suspension or punishment is actually determined by the penalty actually being converted or missed.
    I don't think that's a thing, at least I haven't heard of it.

  10. #3130
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    I don't think that's a thing, at least I haven't heard of it.
    https://www.dfb.de/news/detail/dfb-s...22/?no_cache=1

  11. #3131
    Senior Member
    Yannik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hannover
    Posts
    4,080
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TIL

    apparently a relatively new rule, really stupid imo.

  12. #3132
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,436
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another loss for Dortmund vs Stuttgart.

    1 point in the last 5 games, yikes.