Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Very effective first half for BVB, converted three attempts out of not that many. Defense is still very shaky, gotta do better on Tuesday.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Good first half and a nail-biter in the second half for BVB against Augsburg today, happy they took home the 3 points. Under Manuel Baum Augsburg has been a tough nut to crack for BVB with drawing both games last season. At least 3 points steer clear of Bayern after this round.

Again Bosz was playing a high line, I think soon that will be totally exposed.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good first half and a nail-biter in the second half for BVB against Augsburg today, happy they took home the 3 points. Under Manuel Baum Augsburg has been a tough nut to crack for BVB with drawing both games last season. At least 3 points steer clear of Bayern after this round.

Again Bosz was playing a high line, I think soon that will be totally exposed.

How did Weigl and Dahoud do? I read that Bosz want Weigl to play a bit more advanced role in terms of playmaking, creating chances, have some more assists.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How did Weigl and Dahoud do? I read that Bosz want Weigl to play a bit more advanced role in terms of playmaking, creating chances, have some more assists.

Both started the game but honestly I didn't notice either that much, especially Weigl. In the first half Augsburg didn't put up much of a resistance and BVB cruised relatively easily, in the second half things changed completely so Dahoud was subbed off for the more seasoned Castro. Weigl played the whole game but in the dire moments of the second half when Augsburg kept pressuring them I didn't even notice him playing. To be fair this was just his third game (second full game) back after returning from injury so it is understandable that he might still not be 100%.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Both started the game but honestly I didn't notice either that much, especially Weigl. In the first half Augsburg didn't put up much of a resistance and BVB cruised relatively easily, in the second half things changed completely so Dahoud was subbed off for the more seasoned Castro. Weigl played the whole game but in the dire moments of the second half when Augsburg kept pressuring them I didn't even notice him playing. To be fair this was just his third game (second full game) back after returning from injury so it is understandable that he might still not be 100%.

Ah, I see.

Sucks that they've gone with suicidal tactics in the CL. Wanted to see how they did there forward, but at this rate they'll get knocked out in the group stage unless they win all of their remaining games.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ah, I see.

Sucks that they've gone with suicidal tactics in the CL. Wanted to see how they did there forward, but at this rate they'll get knocked out in the group stage unless they win all of their remaining games.

Yeah. Too bad if they do fall out of the group they will likely end up in the EL which means they will still have to worry about Europe instead of focusing on the league.

And the trend of BVB being a one-half team unfortunately continues despite under multiple managers (Klopp, Tuchel and now Bosz), in my opinion. They usually do great in the first half and I don't know if it is because of them being exhausted or something, the second half they tend to retreat, like a balloon that is losing air.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
BVB 5 points ahead of Bayern after Bayern's brainfarts in Berlin today.

Felt really bad for Cologne for losing to Leipzig at home, really wanted them to get out of the bad rut they are in.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I have had it with Peter Bosz, so boneheaded with his never changing high line, despite having been caught so many times already, he just doesn't learn. Talk about a one trick pony manager. Very entertaining game between Eintracht Frankfurt and BVB though, both teams bypassed the midfield and went from one end to the other with no tactics involved other than kicking long balls to the opponent's end.

Meanwhile Hamburg is just so bad, can't pass and can't shoot and most of all when they had corners they waste them by going indirect. A harsh red card in the first half is the prelude of the incoming threashing by Bayern.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Massive respect for RB Leipzig for their great display today. Created more chances than Bayern until Keita was sent off, even controlled the midfield and rendered the mighty Bayern pretty much useless, fought hard with a 10-men squad for 65 minutes and only lost in the penalty shootout. :worthy:

When they were promoted to 1.Bundesliga I thought they would be trying not to get relegated first, now they are two seasons in the competition and they have established themselves as one of the top clubs in Germany with their young and energetic squad under a very capable Ralph Hasenhüttl. Hope they will be able to retain most of their squad and get even better.

Home of Barca Fans