Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Offensively Bartra has been pretty good for BVB, I have seen him feeding some nice passes (today was an exception) from the backline directly to their forwards; however it is his core job duty that he is not doing too well at, defending. His positioning has been bad and his reaction is generally slow.

xXKonan

Offensively Bartra has been pretty good for BVB, I have seen him feeding some nice passes (today was an exception) from the backline directly to their forwards; however it is his core job duty that he is not doing too well at, defending. His positioning has been bad and his reaction is generally slow.
His concentration has been pretty poor. their will be times he would just randomly switch off and he will be way to slow to react against the player he's suppose to mark or a counter attack in general.

He's never been a pacy CB either. Being slow isn't the end of the world for a CB since theirs ways you adjust as in tactical positioning,reading of the game, heading etc. but with Bartra he really isn't that good at reading the game and even worse when it comes to positioning and Physicality wise he's weak there as well.

Bartra has a lot of heart but sadly he just isn't a good enough starting CB for a team like Dortmund.

El Flaco

Think I'll just watch Bayern (1st place) vs. Leipzig (2nd place) instead of our CdR game (we'll advance anyway) tonight.

They've both collected 36 points this season so far.

The game has just started now.

F

FlaFCB

Think I'll just watch Bayern (1st place) vs. Leipzig (2nd place) instead of our CdR game (we'll advance anyway) tonight.

They've both collected 36 points this season so far.

The game has just started now.

Barça's game is afterwards. You can watch both.

El Flaco

One of RB Leipzig players gave away possession after being under pressure by Vidal.

Bayern manage to take advantage of it and Xabi Alonso scored the 2-0 goal.

Home of Barca Fans