Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

serghei

That's why Liverpool is still my first team in Europe. Salah and Mane would have a field day with those huge spaces that Bayern leave behind.

serghei

It's a travesty what happens in this league. Even in games where Bayern are completely out of focus, blowing a 2-0 lead, then scoring for 3-2 after comical defending from Hertha, then Hertha somehow makes 3-3 in 88th minutes. And you think, finally, that's it, Bayern are gonna drop points at home. And in min 93, what do you see... some dude from Hertha pulls Lewandowski on a random cross. And Bayern win 4-3.

:lol:

At this rate, Bayern are gonna win 9 of the next 10 leagues at a minimum.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It's a travesty what happens in this league. Even in games where Bayern are completely out of focus, blowing a 2-0 lead, then scoring for 3-2 after comical defending from Hertha, then Hertha somehow makes 3-3 in 88th minutes. And you think, finally, that's it, Bayern are gonna drop points at home. And in min 93, what do you see... some dude from Hertha pulls Lewandowski on a random cross. And Bayern win 4-3.

I am hoping that Bayern wins the next 20 league titles so the appeal of Bundesliga overseas takes a nose dive...

Richard.H

The way i see their league is it's like if RM played in La Liga without Barca. Would annihilate the league most seasons with Atletico Madrid making runs here and there (a la Dortmund)

serghei

The way i see their league is it's like if RM played in La Liga without Barca. Would annihilate the league most seasons with Atletico Madrid making runs here and there (a la Dortmund)

Exactly right. Or Barca without Madrid.

Without Madrid, we'd have won 14 out of the last 16 titles. :lol:

2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Too simple for Bayern, a pass from Gnabry on the left and easy goal for Lewandowski.

Bayern is THE "winger" team.

Don't get it why it was decided offside and called off.

Home of Barca Fans