Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why do they hate RedBull so much?

Because they see what RB Leipzig did and is doing ( i.e. how they were founded, the way their club organizing structure and finance work etc.) something is fundamentally against German professional football which has its amateur roots.

Despicable behaviors from those thugs. Those are not football fans but thugs.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern scored the equalizer around the 96th minute (almost one minute past the 5 minute stoppage time) against Hertha Berlin, they are increasingly as lucky and equally annoying as Madrid. Last round they scored two goals against Ingolstadt late, one around the 90th minute and one around the 92nd minute, despite having played like shit for almost the whole game. It is a testament of how hard they were trying though so I give them thumbs-up for that. Carry on and beat Madrid, good luck in the CL.

Great fight put up by Hertha, they really should have won.

Last edited:

diDi7

Bayern scored the equalizer around the 96th minute (almost one minute past the 5 minute stoppage time) against Hertha Berlin, they are increasingly as lucky and equally annoying as Madrid. Last round they scored two goals against Ingolstadt late, one around the 90th minute and one around the 92nd minute, despite having played like shit for almost the whole game. Hey, carry on and beat Madrid, I guess. Good luck in the CL.

Great fight put up by Hertha, they really should have won.

Did you watch the match?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Will be pretty funny to see Real Madrid win the league before Bayern.

No kidding my friend. Leipzig has lost steam and will drop out gradually, they are by no means a serious title contender right now. Eintract Frankfurt lost today. BVB doesn't stand a chance under Tuchel, lagging behind by 13 points. Hoffenheim?

So, nah.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern battered Hamburg 8:0 at the Allianz, just another day in the office for them. They played very well with the quick buildups, total domination.

It is time for me to reveal my HSV fan status: ;)

DSC04035.jpg

DSC04038.jpg

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Please no injuries today, Bayern. Don't like that Thiago is starting. If he gets injured, I'm done.

Home of Barca Fans