Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Switzerland says hi. The very original FCB, FC Basel just won its 8 consecutive league title, I think.

But from the top 5 leagues in Europe, there is no question Bundesliga is the least competitive league. Even Juventus doesn't enjoy that type of lop-sided advantage and suspense-killer that Bayern has.

Switzerland says hi. The very original FCB, FC Basel just won its 8 consecutive league title, I think.

But from the top 5 leagues in Europe, there is no question Bundesliga is the least competitive league. Even Juventus doesn't enjoy that type of lop-sided advantage and suspense-killer that Bayern has.

It is not so much up to Bayern this season. Last season Dortmund at that time had 74 points - now they just have 57. Bayern had 81 then - now only 73... And this season the BVB even had 2 more points from the direct duel... You have to take the chances in the years Bayern lets you...

Yannik

Bayern this year coul've fucked it up tremendously (they halfway did) and still walk away with the title. There was absolutely no competition this time, easiest title they ever won. Bayern have their shit together, but just barely at this point. Hope Leipzig, Dortmund and a dark horse (would love Bremen) can step up next year and give us some thrilling BuLi competition back.

El Flaco

Even Ancelotti himself says so, I remember his quote back in 2015

"Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga with their hands still in their pockets. I must admit I don’t enjoy Bayern’s games, as there’s so little competition."

Home of Barca Fans