Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

xavisionary

Congrats to Christoph Kramer, the first Gladbach player since the 5 in that '74 winning squad to lift the WC

kramer-pott5x4_Diashow.jpg

With Thorgan Hazard and Andre Hahn joining them, I'm looking forward to watching them in the EL next season. Was very impressed by Raffael last season.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Lot of potential, yes. But Kramer is likely to leave to Neapel, just fyi.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Going to be some awesome season. Glad Eurosport shows Bundesliga so I can watch it. I have a feeling Dortmund will win it this season but Bayern ain't joking.

Die Bayern

I cannot wait for the season to start! So excited.

Though I've got a feeling we might struggle this season because of tiredness. Too many of our players were involved in the WC so I expect a few problems down the line. Hope I'm wrong though.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I cannot wait for the season to start! So excited.

Though I've got a feeling we might struggle this season because of tiredness. Too many of our players were involved in the WC

14! It really boggles the mind.

Der Kaiser

Cant wait, I´m sharing a Sky subscription with my flatmates since last season, paying 7,50 € per month. ;)

Hope my teams (Hertha and Mainz) do well and play for Europaleague places again! Hertha did so well in the first half of the season and then ran out of steam in the 2nd part... but we made some good transfers and are still looking for a striker, so maybe we can surprise people.

Die Bayern

14! It really boggles the mind.

I'm expecting a tough season to be fair, although the World Cup win might act as a great source of motivation for our players. Then again the opposite is also true.

Really looking forward to watching Gladbach as well. They've made some cracking signings.

Trickykid

Bundesliga 2014/15

Just going with my gut

You should follow your gut to your nearest bookie and bet your hard earned savings! Money in the bank, yo!

In all seriousness, I wonder how low the bookies are going at Bayern winning it. I doubt anyone's going higher than 1.2ish.

Edit: just checked, and it looks like 1,17 is tops at the moment. The 14/15 Bundesliga sure looks to be one hell of a close race!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans