Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Sané just scored his first league goal with a beautiful chip. The kid seems to be going off after his goal against Real. Both his goals were Messiesque.

L

linetty

Pep is managing Bayern very well but the lack of games against top sides throughout the season might bounce back against them, was pretty evident vs Real Madrid last season and the story might repeat itself if he don't learn from it.

nnao

I don't think Bayern vs Madrid was the fallout from lack of games against top sides, more form than anything and a bit of complacency among other things.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
0:0 draw at home against Köln for BVB. Still sitting in the 10th spot with 30 points, 11 points behind the 4th place, Gladbach.

Leo_Messi

0:0 draw at home against Köln for BVB. Still sitting in the 10th spot with 30 points, 11 points behind the 4th place, Gladbach.

Dortmund will not make the CL the next season. If Borussia Mönchengladbach wins tomorrow against Hannover 96 at home they will be 12 points behind fourth-placed Leverkusen and 14 points behind third-placed Mönchengladbach with 9 games left (27 points) to play for.

That's a too big distance considering their awful league form and their remaining schedule which is not easy.

Last edited:

Morten

Dortmund will not make the CL the next season. If Borussia Mönchengladbach wins tomorrow against Hannover 96 at home they will be 12 points behind fourth-placed Leverkusen and 14 points behind third-placed Mönchengladbach with 9 games left (27 points) to play for.

That's a too big distance considering their awful league form and their remaining schedule which is not easy.

Well, they could win the CL, then they would be there next season anyway :lucho:

footyfan

Calma, calma
I was wondering how there were 17 people in this forum who were crazy enough to vote Dortmund to win the Bundesliga this season....then I clicked the poll results.

xaqdm1.png

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans