Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Yannik

Hamad committed hara-kiri. His honor was wounded and could no longer live in his shame. He died a noble warrior.

we should make a funeral-thread just for him. In which we gather, say nice things, remember the time we spend with him and somehow help each other to get over the loss..
RIP -- * Nov 2014 † Feb 2015

Alik

we should make a funeral-thread just for him. In which we gather, say nice things, remember the time we spend with him and somehow help each other to get over the loss..
RIP -- * Nov 2014 † Feb 2015

I vote renaming Caffe Catalonia to Caffe Hamad.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Maybe even Pep has realized by now that playing Schweinonso is NOT a great idea. The evidence is pretty straight forward and obvious.

Egert

Estonian Culé
He got selected to TOTW along with Ragnar Klavan, if we left his goal out, he did quite bad in goal. Klavan has been in quite few TOTW's this season, proud of my captain!

Jägermeister

The problem is that many clubs are shitting their pants before playing against Bayern.
After the 6-0 defeat, Paderborn's manager said to Pep "thank you for this great experience". Unfortunately they don't believe that they could get at least a point. Only natural that those with that kind of attitude get humiliated.

Anyway. Derby tomorrow:bounce:
I expect a close win for Dortmund, but in this game you never really know.

Home of Barca Fans