Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Catta

They should just give Bayern the title again. The most one sided league in the world. Ligue1 is more interesting than this.

El Gato

Villarato!
Hot take central. Chill guys. Bayern are capable of being shit and will run into problems long term, be it boredom, complacency, you name it.

Barcilliant

Yes, it's a one club league but people seem to forget that they thrashed us 8-2.
Also Bayern is run outstandingly well. They hardly ever spend big on a player and always snap up frees and bargains.

El Gato

Villarato!
^
They haven't signed anyone on free between Goretzka in 2019 and Lewa in 2015 (edit: correction, signed Rudy, whom they've immediately sold to Schalke the following summer). Their only bargains, and in retrospect rather than at the time, are Davies and Gnabry. Other than that they are just like any other sensible big club without going over 100 per player but still spending 70 on Lucas Hernandez and 30 on Pavards etc. They're run well but hyperbolae are unnecessary. They've had their fair share of flops over the years as well.

Last edited:

Yannik

^
They haven't signed anyone on free between Goretzka in 2019 and Lewa in 2015 (edit: correction, signed Rudy, whom they've immediately sold to Schalke the following summer). Their only bargains, and in retrospect rather than at the time, are Davies and Gnabry. Other than that they are just like any other sensible big club without going over 100 per player but still spending 70 on Lucas Hernandez and 30 on Pavards etc. They're run well but hyperbolae are unnecessary. They've had their fair share of flops over the years as well.

Kimmich can't go unmentioned. And Suele was only 20m.
Pavards price is fair though. The dude is proving to be pretty fucking good and is one of the few consistent fullbacks out there. I thought he was overrated because he came from a team that conceded a ton and got relegated, but after last season the kid is seemingly proving that fee to be a good investion.

I would say Sanches is the absolute worst signing. Hernandez is at least not yet written off. He was injured half a season and couldn't really get into the team the 2nd half, but if he stays fit this year he might have a redemption arc. Some signings tend to take a year before hitting form. Bayern is also going to sign Dest for 20-25m and I really don't see how he's good enough, but I might just be an idiot.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Kimmich can't go unmentioned. And Suele was only 20m.
Pavards price is fair though. The dude is proving to be pretty fucking good and is one of the few consistent fullbacks out there. I thought he was overrated because he came from a team that conceded a ton and got relegated, but after last season the kid is seemingly proving that fee to be a good investion.

I would say Sanches is the absolute worst signing. Hernandez is at least not yet written off. He was injured half a season and couldn't really get into the team the 2nd half, but if he stays fit this year he might have a redemption arc. Some signings tend to take a year before hitting form. Bayern is also going to sign Dest for 20-25m and I really don't see how he's good enough, but I might just be an idiot.

Didn't even know Kimmich was bought. Somehow I thought he came through the ranks.
Suele doesn't look all that if I'm honest, but certainly 20m is not too shabby for a starter CB. Except he doesn't start so often since Flick's there seems like?

Not much to look into in that Hoffenheim game. Other than the Sevilla Supercup taking quite a bit of legs from Bayern.
Nice to see them vulnerable though. The more teams see it, the more they'll be getting figured out.

Home of Barca Fans