Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
So did television networks add an audience track to the games? I switched between watching the same game between on two channels. One sounded like there was a crowd, the other one dead.

Yannik

So did television networks add an audience track to the games? I switched between watching the same game between on two channels. One sounded like there was a crowd, the other one dead.

Apparently in the US they did. Didn't hear anything on German SkyGo.

Apparently in the US they did. Didn't hear anything on German SkyGo.
Sky Go Germany does not have it. But the normal Sky via satellite or cable has different voice options - one is with artifical fan background. But I think that the matches are more interesting without as you really hear the players (and if you know the voices you know who shouts) of your team. Gives you another aspect to who gives the commands in the team.

JamDav1982

Todibo doesnt even look like a CB.

Constantly drawn to ball and too rash as dives in then tries far too much in possession.

Should snap hand off for any club wanting to pay 20m+ for him and let another club worry about trying to refine him.

Massively overrated by a lot of Barca support.

FinBarcelonafan

Todibo doesnt even look like a CB.

Constantly drawn to ball and too rash as dives in then tries far too much in possession.

Should snap hand off for any club wanting to pay 20m+ for him and let another club worry about trying to refine him.

Massively overrated by a lot of Barca support.

Other teams are willing to throw 20 mil at him. Not Barcas overvaluation.

JamDav1982

Other teams are willing to throw 20 mil at him. Not Barcas overvaluation.

Not even sure what that is in response to as did not mention once that Barca overvalue him.

Heap of rumors just now so wouldnt even be sure other teams have offered anything for him.

If they offer 20m+ snap their hands off.

Eshez

These games are wild, Leverkusen play a high line vs Bayern with < 40% possession when they're winning. It's no wonder Alcacer was scoring a goal a game

Home of Barca Fans