Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Shit game in the end. 20 mins of decent stuff and a big fat bore beyond that. What an advert for the only league on TV :lol:

serghei

The problem is Dortmund don't have the pressure of having to win. Just listening to the interview of Thorgan Hazard. The speech is the same as it would be for a Gladbach player. We tried, next time, we faced a great team. Just a good team that doesn't have any aching desire to be a great one.

There is not much regret. It's as if everyone expects Bayern to win. I see more fight to shake the establishment in Atletico than in any German side not named Bayern.

Yannik

First half was firework football. Fast, rough, fun as fuck. 2nd half was boring, especially when Haaland came off.

Last edited:

serghei

That being said, the overall football in Bundesliga is top. Shame it lacks a cutting edge fight for the title almost every year. Even 1 rival for Bayern, a similar stature club would push the league so much.

Horatio

You're welcome
What game to watch now? I am going with Leverkusen - Wolfsburg.

Eintracht Frankfurt - Freiburg has Das Bost though...

Yannik

30 interesting minutes throughout the first half total, not necessarily the first 30.

I don't really know how to count every specific exciting minute in a match, but I reckon if that's what you did 30mins actual excitement over 90mins watchtime is pretty impressive actually?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The first half was very good, the second half not so much.

Startling contrast of these two teams which were oozing energy and so much mobility compared to us which is totally the opposite.

LOVED the sound effect, Dortmund did a great job to make us think the fans were there, I thought that was very real. There were times in the first period when Bayern had the ball and they churned out the booing from the fans, the whole thing looked well choreographed. They had a DJ for this, right?

El Gato

Villarato!
I don't really know how to count every specific exciting minute in a match, but I reckon if that's what you did 30mins actual excitement over 90mins watchtime is pretty impressive actually?

I really didn't think it was that unclear. 20 mins of a good start + then a few mins here and there to add up to another 10.

Doesn't really matter. Shit game, for the most part IMO.

Last edited:

Yannik

Doesn't really matter. Shit game, for the most part IMO.

Can't really agree much, Fantastic first half, boring 2nd half. Pretty much what everyone else been saying.
I had fun, certainly one of the more enjoyable games since return from lockdown, but I guess its not for everyone.

Home of Barca Fans