Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Natural born losers.

That's incredibly harsh.

It's more due to inexperience than anything else. I see this a lot these days when it comes to teams like Dortmund, Ajax and similar teams. Sure you would prefer to see them clutching it out, but people seem to overlook the average age of the squads of these teams are around 23-24 years.

Some of the youngest and most inexperienced teams in Europe that still need to learn to win and how you win after you lose.

The way these teams are performing are commendable when the super teams in the World with endless resources play like a bunch of cucks and find their own ways of choking hard.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
How's top striker Paco doing? Finally starting games? Not even a peep about him here since his streak ended.

MVBarcaFan

I am not feeling confident about the rest of the season. Can't close games out; most of the games are on auto-pilot. In the game against Augsburg, BVB didn't show any urgency until the last 20 mins or so. No one is stepping up and leading the team. I hope Favre does the sensible thing and puts out a B team against Spurs; league is the priority now. We have games against Bayern, Schalke, and Monchengladbach left and they won't be easy.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Would start shitting myself if I was Liverpool. Bayern looking at their best this season, Liverpool at their worst. Liverpool plays tomorrow and they are the ones traveling to Munich.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Only reason Bayern survived at Anfield was because they played a defensive game. That is Kovac's preferred tactic and he was happy he could let his team play like he did with Frankfurt.
I think Liverpool will punish Bayern if the Germans take an active approach and try to attack more. Bayern is in a better form than Pool right now and the Allianz Arena is maybe the hardest stadium to visit after in Europe right after Camp Nou but the result of the first leg was good for Pool and I think they will advance in Munich.

FinBarcelonafan

Only reason Bayern survived at Anfield was because they played a defensive game. That is Kovac's preferred tactic and he was happy he could let his team play like he did with Frankfurt.
I think Liverpool will punish Bayern if the Germans take an active approach and try to attack more. Bayern is in a better form than Pool right now and the Allianz Arena is maybe the hardest stadium to visit after in Europe right after Camp Nou but the result of the first leg was good for Pool and I think they will advance in Munich.

Good result for Pool? Nope. Bayern is the favourite to go through.

serghei

Camp Nou
Wanda Metropolitano
Allianz Arena
Anfield
Juventus Stadium.

Home of Barca Fans