Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hamburg officially getting relegated despite the win (the game was paused with police swarming the pitch because of some unruly fans throwing flares to the pitch) against Gladbach. The only team that had never relegated in the Bundesliga has now sunk to the 2.Bundesliga after a run of 56 years.

So long HSV.

serghei

Hamburg officially getting relegated despite the win (the game was paused with police swarming the pitch because of some unruly fans throwing flares to the pitch) against Gladbach. The only team that had never relegated in the Bundesliga has now sunk to the 2.Bundesliga after a run of 56 years.

So long HSV.

They miraculously escaped relegation a few times in previous years, but this time they couldn't do it. Just came up short.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They miraculously escaped relegation a few times in previous years, but this time they couldn't do it. Just came up short.

I've seen them escaping relegation since I went to HS 10 years ago :lol:

They had even me annoyed even though I don't follow or dislike them for any particular reason.

They just play like shit and somehow managed to stay up with better clubs going down.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
HSV was brought down by its management, fair and simple. They just didn't know how to run a club and squandered all their money for nothing. Hamburg is the 2nd largest city in Germany and they have gotten so much free money every season from Kühne and they did nothing. Didn't spend anything to replenish the squad and the managers they brought in just consistently failed to get them out of the rut.

I think getting relegated is a blessing in disguise for them, they need to start fresh and completely rebuild their team. Start more youngsters like Arp (who they might lose to Bayern) like Leipzig did.

Yannik

hope Wolfsburg goes down. It's the last matchday, they are playing a relegation final and they can't even sell out their stadium. They are by far the most soulless club in Germany.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
hope Wolfsburg goes down. It's the last matchday, they are playing a relegation final and they can't even sell out their stadium. They are by far the most soulless club in Germany.

They have to play a two-game play-off against Kiel right? I think they still have a very good chance not getting relegated.

To me they are just Volkswagen's factory club. They suffered a lot this last couple of seasons from droves of players leaving, probably due to Volkswagen's huge emission scandal and not getting a lot of funds from them.

JerseyAddict

So long HSV.

It was bound to happen. They escaped it several times and learned nothing out of it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern behind Eintract Frankfurt in the DFB Pokal final after the first half. Bayern created more chances and got pretty close to the goal but could not materialize. Eintract Frankfurt got their goal from pressing which forced Bayern defenders making a hasty pass that resulted from giving away the ball. Bayern will most likely come back in the 2nd half and win the game.

The most Interesting thing is that Bayern swapped out their dark blue shorts with red shorts after their fans protested it. Too bad they pandered to some of their extreme fans' pressure, who didn't seem to know this kit is paying tribute to Bayern's kits in the late 90's and early 2000's. I wonder where they got their supplies of red shorts this quick as the ones they are wearing this game are not the ones from the 17/18 season.

Devils

Bayern lol

Talk about a disaster. That team is sinking fast and their board is out here offering contract extensions to 35 year olds.

KingLeo10

for all the talk about barca's incompetence, bayern have surely been the biggest disappointments in europe in the last 5 years.

5 straight CL exits to spanish clubs, 3 of them humiliations. losing DFB pokals to dortmund and eintract lately.

and they keep renewing robbery.

El Gato

Villarato!
Bayern's spirit fell apart after they flopped at Bernabeu. Unsurprising. Handing the trophy to Kovać isn't unexpected, means more to Eintracht and to Bayern as well in retrospect. The guy will be working with that team in the foreseeable future.

DennyCrane

It's that time of the year again. Hoeneß aka Jailbird McGee popped up in a random talkshow on sky proclaiming that BVB is aiming to keep their competitors down by voting to uphold 50+1. :lol: You couldn't make this shit up.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The first half of the Bundesliga opener ended 1:0 with Bayern taking the lead from a Mueller header from a corner. Hoffenheim played pretty well in the first half, very disciplined and compact, however they lacked in the final third and got easily thwarted once they got close to Bayern's goal. Could have scored the equalizer if Joelinton had a tad better finishing on that ball. Toward the end of the first half, Coman was injured and apparently an ankle injury.

Bayern scored theirs easily from a corner, times and times again it shows how many teams (Bayern, Real Madrid came to mind) easily score headers from corners and set pieces and crosses. I really wish we could do better there (our chances of Messi scoring from direct free kicks are much higher than us scoring from headers), there is no reason why we shouldn't train on that.

[MENTION=19371]Yannik[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7430]DennyCrane[/MENTION], I don't recall the opener ever featuring some big shot singer singing the German national anthem before, is this new or did I simply miss it before? Felt very Americanized to me.

Home of Barca Fans