Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

xXKonan

Hamburg did it again, they managed to avoid getting relegated. But Wolfsburg, on the other hand are in the Relegation playoffs.

khaled_a_d

I hope Wolfsburg stay since they are a team that is always capable of putting good season every now and then
But it will be interesting if they get relegated,they have many interesting players that are too good for 2nd division,would be a fire sale their

Yannik

I hope Wolfsburg stay since they are a team that is always capable of putting good season every now and then
But it will be interesting if they get relegated,they have many interesting players that are too good for 2nd division,would be a fire sale their

I hope Wolfsburg stays simply because they will most likely face Braunschweig and fuck them.

xavi_the_Boss

RIP

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-conversation="none" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">1860 Munich owner Hasan Ismaik didn't provide money to register the club in the 3rd Liga. The club will now be relegated to Amateur football <a href="https://t.co/nuKE7Arl7E">pic.twitter.com/nuKE7Arl7E</a></p>— Bayern & Germany (@iMiaSanMia) <a href="https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/870639961413955584">2. Juni 2017</a></blockquote>[/tw]

khaled_a_d

Guys,a quick question
What are the rules in Germany regarding buyout clauses of the players? And is it flexible? like a player can have a buyout clause in his 2nd or 3rd year in his contract only?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Guys,a quick question
What are the rules in Germany regarding buyout clauses of the players? And is it flexible? like a player can have a buyout clause in his 2nd or 3rd year in his contract only?

It looks like that's what happens with certain players.

There was a report that Naby Keita had a 60 or 70m release clause next summer.

Yannik

Guys,a quick question

there are no specific rules regarding buyout clauses.

FC433

So excited for RB Leipzig. I wish they could change their name, but I cannot see that happening unfortunately. I think in about few years (2-5) they are going to be one of the best teams in the world. They have been working very well in producing and developing their young players.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So excited for RB Leipzig. I wish they could change their name, but I cannot see that happening unfortunately. I think in about few years (2-5) they are going to be one of the best teams in the world. They have been working very well in producing and developing their young players.

Who really runs the show there?
Matesic can't be involved, right?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Why do you want them to change their name? Sure it is a gimmick to not directly advertise Red Bull but that was the closest they could get (with something that resembles RB), Rasen Ballsport (Turf/Grass Ball Sport).

I don't think they will be one of the best in that short period of time. In my opinion their No.1 goal in the coming season is still making sure not to get relegated first and start from there. They were able to amass some impressive young talents but to be one of the best in the world they need much more than that, experience for one thing.

FC433

Who really runs the show there?
Matesic can't be involved, right?

I have no idea. The fact that the majority in Germany hate them, makes me love them more :d The Red Bull company owns five clubs, Red Bull Salzburg (Austria), New York Red Bulls (U.S), Red Bull Brasil (Brazil), Red Bull Ghana (Ghana) and RB Leipzig (Germany). They have been moving young players from one academy to the other very well.

The latest UEFA Youth League winner was Red Bull Salzburg. Sadio Mané and Naby Keïta played there and the talented CB Dayot Upamecano came from there as well. And they sold their talent, Konrad Laimer, to RB Leipzig this summer. It is a pretty interesting club. The only issue is their name and their stadium's name as well.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I have no idea. The fact that the majority in Germany hate them, makes me love them more :d The Red Bull company owns five clubs, Red Bull Salzburg (Austria), New York Red Bulls (U.S), Red Bull Brasil (Brazil), Red Bull Ghana (Ghana) and RB Leipzig (Germany). They have been moving young players from one academy to the other very well.

The latest UEFA Youth League winner was Red Bull Salzburg. Sadio Mané and Naby Keïta played there and the talented CB Dayot Upamecano came from there as well. And they sold their talent, Konrad Laimer, to RB Leipzig this summer. It is a pretty interesting club. The only issue is their name and their stadium's name as well.

Yeah, they are making good things happen and I would love if Barca took a look at their scouts a bit.

FC433

Why do you want them to change their name? Sure it is a gimmick to not directly advertise Red Bull but that was the closest they could get (with something that resembles RB), Rasen Ballsport (Turf/Grass Ball Sport).

I don't think they will be one of the best in that short period of time. In my opinion their No.1 goal in the coming season is still making sure not to get relegated first and start from there. They were able to amass some impressive young talents but to be one of the best in the world they need much more than that, experience for one thing.

To be unique, I guess. We have to wait and see. Personally, I think they are capable of that because of the focus and support they are getting from Red Bull.

Home of Barca Fans