Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Reus got his 2nd yellow card vs. Hoffenheim now.

Yeah, but the 2nd yellow was ridiculous as Reus' jersey was pulled by the Hoffenheim player as he was drawn toward him. It would be a questionable foul, let alone a yellow. Stupid decision by the ref.

El Flaco

Yeah, but the 2nd yellow was ridiculous as Reus' jersey was pulled by the Hoffenheim player as he was drawn toward him. It would be a questionable foul, let alone a yellow. Stupid decision by the ref.

Indeed.

I've noticed that the quality of refereeing in Bunedsliga has been really bad, at least in recent weeks. Frankfurt vs. Hoffenheim match was horrendous refereed, the referee lost control in that game. The Schalke vs. Leverkusen match had bad refereeing as well and today this.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Which situation are you referring to?

Must've missed it.

Hoffenheim's second goal. The Hoffenheim player who headed the ball first (toward the goal and was headed again by the guy who headed it in) was totally missed by Bartra who should have marked him, and he outjumped Bartra from behind. The first goal conceded can be partially pinned on Bartra (as well as Ginter and the whole BVB defense) too, just very poor defending.

Nice they equalized with the sick Dembele pass and Obameyang goal.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Indeed.

I've noticed that the quality of refereeing in Bunedsliga has been really bad, at least in recent weeks. Frankfurt vs. Hoffenheim match was horrendous refereed, the referee lost control in that game. The Schalke vs. Leverkusen match had bad refereeing as well and today this.

Yeah, seemed to be getting worse. Case in point was what happened just now in the 55th minute when Aubameyang was clearly offside and the sideline ref did not raise the flag and the ref ended up awarding BVB a corner.

Nucky

Bayern will have though rival in Liepzig this season for Bundesliga title. I'm just suprised Dortmund isn't higher in the league standings.

Yannik

Bayern will have though rival in Liepzig this season for Bundesliga title. I'm just suprised Dortmund isn't higher in the league standings.

There'll be a winter break though. Those kind of breaks interupt momentum and form just like a summer break does, and Leipzig will have to start all over again. It was relatively unlikely that they start into the season this good and it will again be very unlikely that they continue their run from February ongoing.

Nucky

There'll be a winter break though. Those kind of breaks interupt momentum and form just like a summer break does, and Leipzig will have to start all over again. It was relatively unlikely that they start into the season this good and it will again be very unlikely that they continue their run from February ongoing.

Got a point there. I remember Hoffeinheim years ago with Ibišević, then Mainz.

Zuza66

Got a point there. I remember Hoffeinheim years ago with Ibišević, then Mainz.
Leipzig aren't as depending on one player as Hoffenheim were on Ibišević who was scoring for fun in that first season half. 17 goals or something before his ACL injury. That was their downfall. Leipzig have much better depth in their squad. Unless something serious happens to both Forsberg and Keita I can't see a similar break-down happening.

xXKonan

Oh man Bartra screwed up again, a mispass resulted in Augsburg's goal eventually.
Bartra and mistake? Where have I seen that before :mou:

Decent rotational player but not much else. yeah he has a lot of heart but when it comes to ability it's just not there.

Home of Barca Fans