Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Trickykid

Werder are giving them oceans of space in their defense. It's a miracle Bayern aren't up by at least a few more. Lewa with 2 gigantic misses so far.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bremen is so bad, no pressing, can't string a couple of passes together, the 10% of the time when they had the ball they didn't know what to do whatsoever.

Thiago had a very good half, I thought.

Trickykid

Bremen is so bad, no pressing, can't string a couple of passes together, the 10% of the time when they had the ball they didn't know what to do whatsoever.

Thiago had a very good half, I thought.

Is it just me is he much wider over the shoulders than he used to be? He looks like he's gained some muscle bulk lately.

My God Werder are beyond terrible. That penalty ranks up there with the dumbest I've seen - pulling down a man who's chasing the ball out of the penalty area... Wow :lol:

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Is it just me is he much wider over the shoulders than he used to be? He looks like he's gained some muscle bulk lately.

My God Werder are beyond terrible. That penalty ranks up there with the dumbest I've seen - pulling down a man who's chasing the ball out of the penalty area... Wow :lol:

Yeah Thiago looks like a stocky player these days, perhaps that's one of the reasons why he has remained injury-free for a long time.

He had several very nice and accurate lob passes that found Bayern's attacking players in the game, he was the creator of their midfielder.

Bremen on the other hand, despicable showing. Just let Bayern have the ball and they scramble to defend. :facepalm:

Trickykid

Yeah Thiago looks like a stocky player these days, perhaps that's one of the reasons why he has remained injury-free for a long time.

He had several very nice and accurate lob passes that found Bayern's attacking players in the game, he was the creator of their midfielder.

Bremen on the other hand, despicable showing. Just let Bayern have the ball and they scramble to defend. :facepalm:

Yeah, Thiago looked great. He was left completely unchallenged in midfield most of the time, though. That brilliant pass into the box, that Müller squandered, was fantastic.

Werder has to be relegation fodder.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, Thiago looked great. He was left completely unchallenged in midfield most of the time, though. That brilliant pass into the box, that Müller squandered, was fantastic.

Werder has to be relegation fodder.

Hopefully they do, they totally lack courage and willpower to be in 1.Bundesliga. Last season their two captains, Fritz and Junuzovic intentionally "earned" yellow cards in the game before their away game against Bayern so they could sit out that game. Coming out with a white flag before the first shot is fired. :facepalm:

Teams like SV Darmstadt and FC Augsburg should make Werder ashamed of themselves.

Trickykid

Hopefully they do, they totally lack courage and willpower to be in 1.Bundesliga. Last season their two captains, Fritz and Junuzovic intentionally "earned" yellow cards in the game before their away game against Bayern so they could sit out that game. Coming out with a white flag before the first shot is fired. :facepalm:

Teams like SV Darmstadt and FC Augsburg should make Werder ashamed of themselves.

The line between pragmatism and cowardice can be fine. Several La Liga teams have done more or less the same against us and Real over the years.
But yeah, I agree, they look like they belong in an inferior division indeed.

Yannik

Bremen is a serious contender for relegation this year. I've never seen a more onesided game. Still I enjoyed Bayern a lot today, gorgeous passes by Thiago and Ribery, Vidal everywhere on the pitch and Müller finally regaining form. Bremen isnt the biggest challenge exactly, but the combinations were quick and fluid. I hooe to see some of that in CL this year, Carlo making a vry good impression so far.

Trickykid

No exaggeration; I honestly believe this Bayern side could win the Bundesliga without a manager.
Question is if Ancelotti can bring back ChL glory. As I see it, it's dead even between us, Real and Bayern. Getting rid of Pep's pathetic European away form is already a step up.

El Flaco

No exaggeration; I honestly believe this Bayern side could win the Bundesliga without a manager.
Question is if Ancelotti can bring back ChL glory. As I see it, it's dead even between us, Real and Bayern. Getting rid of Pep's pathetic European away form is already a step up.

Borussia Dortmund is a force to rekon with, especially when Tuchel is in charge for them.

Last edited:

Yannik

I've never seen Bayern play such incredible football at a season opener. This is why Ancelotti hardly alterated the squad, it runs like a clockwork. Only that it runs the Ancelotti-way and not the Pep-way anymore. In this form I can see little competition coming from Dortmund this year, considering that they changed a lot in their team and will need time to adjust.

Home of Barca Fans