Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

serghei

Good game, deserved win for Bayern in the end. They were more dominant and created more chances. Good to see Dortmund back in CL.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Yet you and most here would've been doing the same had he still been here.

I can't undestand how these supposed barca fans hate Pep when he played for barca and later created the best team of all time as a manager.
It's like they spit on cruijff, I just can't understand.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I can't undestand how these supposed barca fans hate Pep when he played for barca and later created the best team of all time as a manager.

Who hates him?

It is your fanboy fetish about everything Guardiola that some people don't give a rat's ass for.

KingLeo10

there is no reason to cheer against guardiola, he already sealed his fate accepting the city fiasco. won't be seeing another trophy in all likelihood.

diDi7

Fuck yeaaaah!!!

Pep can go wipe his tears with his fat Man City cheque.

Would have been livid had we not won this. So happy that the Pep era ended on a positive note and that Ancelotti can finally come in to reshape the team.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

People can dislike Pep if they want, despite of his achievements here as a player and coach. It's the sour grapes I find funny :lol:

Who hates him?

It is your fanboy fetish about everything Guardiola that some people don't give a rat's ass for.

He might have a fanboy fetish, but you keep harping about Pep all the time too, negatively of course. Don't know if you're the right man to criticize him for his supposed fanboyism...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ballon, they don't hate him. They just don't want him to do better than he did with Barca and they certainly have no interest supporting Bayern against underdogs like Dortmund.
Barca pep - legend. Bayern pep - I don't give a flying fuck. Capiche?

You are basically stupid if you don't understand that and just trolling here calling pep best ever after he beat Dortmund on penalties.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You, bojan and some others, openly cheer against him.

Why not?

He is a Barca legend for sure. Yes we owed him a lot. But I have grown to dislike his antics and his personality quite a bit. And he is managing one of the least liked teams of mine, why should I be rooting for him? Yes I want him to fail.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Comparing Pep to Cruijff!?

The flying Dutchman probably had his flaws but he is no coward and definitely not as cunning as is Pep... So please

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
They don't hate him. They just don't want him to do better than he did with Barca and they certainly have no interest supporting Bayern against underdogs like Dortmund.

You are basically stupid if you don't understand that and just trolling here calling pep best ever after he beat Dortmund on penalties.

Well I find that very close minded, I noticed for example that you like lucho judging from your posts, don't you understand that he will also coach another team against barca soon? Why can't you cherish past players/coaches success.

Oh and btw, you haven't answered who you think the best coach is, probably because you realise how stupid it will be to say lucho.

JamDav1982

I think Pep is a bit of a prick and would never cheer him on for another top club.

It has nothing to do with being a Barca fan as you can appreciate everything he has done for the club and still not cheer him on elsewhere.

Find it stranger the Barca fans that want to get some of the glory from Pep at other clubs to be honest.

Home of Barca Fans