Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters
Does anybody know whether there will be the 2nd BunDucksliga Tournament during the winter break?

The winner last year was Hertha Berlin, mighty Bayern was the runner up and BVB came up in third. For those of you who are not familiar with this passionate competition, check this out:

[youtube]I9QGBouu6VI[/youtube]

Yes there is. Use the hashtag bunducksliga on twitter. They already have new trailers.
[youtube]OR5qUBxl_ck[/youtube]

They're back! 15 ducks, one wolf, one foal and a garden gnome are ready to man their dinghies. The Bunducksliga enters into its second season. Braving the rapids, deep in the wild, the competitiors will battle it out for the coveted title. All eyes will be on defending champions Hertha Berlin. Can 'Zecke' retain his title?

Last edited:
Mueller's dive :lol:

There was none. Adler's foul for the penalty was a clear one. And 5 minutes later there was another foul that should have been a penalty.

msr4ctfq.gif

There was an additional push upwards that you cannot see on the picture, too. The push alone would not have done it - but look at the feet.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
There was none. Adler's foul for the penalty was a clear one. And 5 minutes later there was another foul that should have been a penalty.

msr4ctfq.gif

There was an additional push upwards that you cannot see on the picture, too. The push alone would not have done it - but look at the feet.

The foul by Adler on him was not a dive, the penalty was a good call. Then he blatantly dived and got booed and whistled by the Hamburg crowd and rightfully so. The ref saw it that way too but was short of giving him a yellow.

Bundesliga refs are among the best indeed.

The foul by Adler on him was not a dive, the penalty was a good call. Then he blatantly dived and got booed and whistled by the Hamburg crowd and rightfully so. The ref saw it that way too but was short of giving him a yellow.

Bundesliga refs are among the best indeed.

No - even the guys on wahretabelle - and that are fans from all Bundesliga clubs that aren't to Bayernfriendly, say that that was a penalty. The voting for the second penalty is right now 84 to 16 %! He might go down easy (if you get pushed and kicked at the same time that ain't a wonder either) - but not without cause. And if you foul another player in the box it simply is a penalty - soft or not!

That the homefans boo... - that is pretty normal, or?

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No - even the guys on wahretabelle - and that are fans from all Bundesliga clubs that aren't to Bayernfriendly, say that that was a penalty. The voting for the second penalty is right now 84 to 16 %! He might go down easy (if you get pushed and kicked at the same time that ain't a wonder either) - but not without cause. And if you foul another player in the box it simply is a penalty - soft or not!

That the homefans boo... - that is pretty normal, or?

Sorry man, just because the majority of some forum think otherwise, it doesn't change my opinion on that dive.

BVB 2:0 against Gladbach!!

Morten

So, Ancelotti wants Benzema to Bayern if Lewa leaves? Since we couldnt buy Lewa anyways given the transfer ban, i dont see anyone else that could pull it off, well, maybe Psg. They need a replacement for Zlatan soon. Anyways, if Benzema is found guilty then no one will go for him. If he is cleared, there is no way in hell that Real will sell their only striker when we have a ban. So, given the possible scenarios, Benzema is pretty much unobtainable for anyone who come looking.

Trickykid

Mönchengladbach leading 3-1 over Werder Bremen, which isn't odd at all. What is odd, tough, is that Andreas Christensen has scored twice.
He's playing week in week out for Mönchengladbach as CB at just 19 year of age, doing very well after a rough start to his Bundesliga career. I'm really thoroughly impressed by the kid.

It's a damn shame if Chelsea recall him this summer, which I imagine they will, considering Terry is leaving. He should take another season in Germany and then return to England.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mönchengladbach leading 3-1 over Werder Bremen, which isn't odd at all. What is odd, tough, is that Andreas Christensen has scored twice.
He's playing week in week out for Mönchengladbach as CB at just 19 year of age, doing very well after a rough start to his Bundesliga career. I'm really thoroughly impressed by the kid.

It's a damn shame if Chelsea recall him this summer, which I imagine they will, considering Terry is leaving. He should take another season in Germany and then return to England.

For his sake I hope he doesn't turn into another Simon Kjær.

Home of Barca Fans