Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

khaled_a_d

Why? I prefer national leagues as well, but when it comes to nba type superleague or all leagues being like the bundesliga currently I prefer the former.

I prefer the later because in the end a super league won't remain a super League and will be a normal league again with very few contenders .it is just bound to happen even if we will just get few good seasons at the start
NBA is totally different ,the draft ,salary cap and the trade system makes it possible for it to happen ,and even with all of those roles many star Ally to make super teams
Nevermind the fact that there huge difference between the two sports ,football has way bigger talent pool ,popularity ,different style of plays to to put it in 1 league

diDi7

IMO National leagues should have 16 teams in the top flight. 30 Games in a season is such a nice and round number. My opinion might be stupid though.

khaled_a_d

IMO National leagues should have 16 teams in the top flight. 30 Games in a season is such a nice and round number. My opinion might be stupid though.

Football wise I like the way things is done in Germany ,seem like they have a player friendly schedule ,and make it 16 teams might be even better
The problem is less games = less money .so it won't happen duo to financial reasons

Football wise I like the way things is done in Germany ,seem like they have a player friendly schedule ,and make it 16 teams might be even better
The problem is less games = less money .so it won't happen duo to financial reasons

18 teams match good into the schedule and make a little midseason break possible.

I do not really get it with the financial reasons. It only adds 4 matches for each team against the lowest of the league table when it is 20 starters...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Do you guys think Buli teams have some sort of advantage over teams in other leagues because of less games played? Smaller league, month-long winter break and one-legged DFB Pokal games etc.?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Great Ruhr Derby win for BVB, 3:2!

touch_bbs_thread_img_1447000403.3247.jpeg

MVBarcaFan

Do you guys think Buli teams have some sort of advantage over teams in other leagues because of less games played? Smaller league, month-long winter break and one-legged DFB Pokal games etc.?

I have thought so for years. The players are more well-rested and it's not like the BuLi struggles for revenue. It's player friendly.

Yannik

Yes and no. They gain fitness but loose competetive match rhythm. I've seen forms of players and teams drop or increase after winter breaks, almost every team seems to come out of the winter break in a different shape. My Team went from an EL contender, to barely escaping relegation on deadline day. Dortmund did the reverse. Its kind of random.
Going by international games, the first leg of the Round of 16 in EL or CL directly after the winter break feels like a casual disaster for german teams, so I dont think that it is really so much of an advantage as people always depict it. Injury-rate also doesnt drop significantly. Still the players say that they enjoy it really.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans