Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Louis Bloom

there's only one league in which Bayern would have some kind of difficulties winning the league and that is la liga...with this squad and pep as manager, they would destroy almost all leagues..

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Köln won the Rhine Derby by beating Leverkusen away at BayArena, 1:2, nice!

Hahaha to those fringe Leverkusen fans for insulting Köln fans, you've got what you deserved. ;)

Louis Bloom

i expcted a drop in quality when wolfsburg lost de bruyne, but....shiiit...they have played crap the last couple of matches...if this goes on, they could actually end up losing cl and euro league...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
i expcted a drop in quality when wolfsburg lost de bruyne, but....shiiit...they have played crap the last couple of matches...if this goes on, they could actually end up losing cl and euro league...

Yeah, I see them losing to Manchester United in their last CL group game, which they play at home.

Louis Bloom

Yeah, I see them losing to Manchester United in their last CL group game, which they play at home.

i wasnt quite clear, i meant cl and euro league spot in the league.

Every BL team in the UCL - except Bayern - will fail. It's what they do best.

Maybe one day...

well...they had borussia dortmund doing pretty good in cl. but i agree , this year it is a total fail. with wolfsburg, leverkusen and gladbach crashing out of the cl. i just hope they make euro league. borussia dortmund should be able to least reach the semi finals. hell..with this current form, dortmund would reach cl knock out stage easily..

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
i wasnt quite clear, i meant cl and euro league spot in the league.

well...they had borussia dortmund doing pretty good in cl. but i agree , this year it is a total fail. with wolfsburg, leverkusen and gladbach crashing out of the cl. i just hope they make euro league. borussia dortmund should be able to least reach the semi finals. hell..with this current form, dortmund would reach cl knock out stage easily..

Both Leverkusen and Wolfsburg still have a chance to finish 2nd in their respective CL group this season, so we will see. BVB is playing in the EL this season and they are certainly the hottest contender for the EL trophy. As to the CL spot for next season, BVB will absolutely make it for sure, Wolfsburg hasn't done well this season so far but they are still in the top 4. I expect Leverkusen to surface too, they have a lot of quality.

Actually - after the first matches they started to play well - when Max Kruse in combination with Draxler found together. Since Kruse is injured that does not function anymore.

diDi7

Bayern refereeing in a nutshell.

:lol:

Although I think that's ironic coming from a Barca fan, I have to say that was a comical call. It's offside by a mile. Pretty embarrassing to have that in top flight football. Should not have stood at all.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Although I think that's ironic coming from a Barca fan, I have to say that was a comical call. It's offside by a mile. Pretty embarrassing to have that in top flight football. Should not have stood at all.

Why ironic? Are we known for getting calls in our favor?

Home of Barca Fans