Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Richard.H

First time in a long time watching a Bundesliga game from start to finish. I must say, both teams played very open. Match was exciting since the pace was very fast and no team overly relied on defense.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

DrPepper, I guess Wiewald's brutal tackle against Lewandowski, which normally would have been straight red and penalty, in this case however nothing, was also part of that pro-Bayern conspiracy by German referees that you liked to hint at so often?

Jup, just confirmed by Gagelman, definitely should have been a penalty plus red card.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
DrPepper, I guess Wiewald's brutal tackle against Lewandowski, which normally would have been straight red and penalty, in this case however nothing, was also part of that pro-Bayern conspiracy by German referees that you liked to hint at so often?

Jup, just confirmed by Gagelman, definitely should have been a penalty plus red card.

Yes, Bayern was robbed of two penalties today.

That said, Bayern was very meh at best today. Total domination but very few chances created, I almost literally fell asleep. You guys really missed Costa and Goetze.

Thiago was again, for the Nth time, between average and poor. So was Vidal.

DrPepper

Let's not pretend it would have changed anything. If Bayern were chasing this game, you'd know the decision without even looking. Augsburg can confirm as well.

raskolnikov

Hallo deutsche Freunden!

On 27 and 28th of november I will be in Dusseldorf, considering going to a match on sunday, which one would you recommend, Dortmund vs Stuttgart or Leverkussen vs Schalke.
later seems a better match imo but I always wanted to visit a Dortmund game once if the atmosphere is really as good as it seems on tv.
I have no clue about either city, both strike me as boring industrial cities.

Jägermeister

Hallo deutsche Freunden!

On 27 and 28th of november I will be in Dusseldorf, considering going to a match on sunday, which one would you recommend, Dortmund vs Stuttgart or Leverkussen vs Schalke.
later seems a better match imo but I always wanted to visit a Dortmund game once if the atmosphere is really as good as it seems on tv.

You should´t choose the match based on the city. Both are pretty meh..

Jägermeister

Schalke Leverkusen will probably the more interesting match. But if you are looking for atmosphere, Dortmund easily owns Leverkusen.

I´d choose Leverkusen Schlke, though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hallo deutsche Freunden!

I would choose the BVB games hands down. The atmosphere! The passion!

Plus, you can buy tickets for really cheap right on BVB's official site.

Home of Barca Fans