Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Yannik

Dont know who watched the Semi-final of Wolfsburg-Bielefeld. Wolfburg booked the final expectedly with 4-0, but I just became a Bielefeld fan.

Yannik

the scoreline is a little excessive, but yes reaching the semis is an amazing achievement

Thats what I was refering to. The scoreline was excessive but there are 30.000 fans of a 3rd division team celebrating their team more than any big team when winning the CL.

Jair Ventura

Generally well informed regarding transfers of Manchester City, owned by Sheikh Mansour, the chain beIN Sports (Middle East) announces that the English club has reached an agreement with Pep Guardiola for replacement Manuel Pellegrini next season . The technician Bayern Munich, with whom history goes wrong, has always said he wanted to lead one day in the Premier League. Txiki Begiristain and Ferran Soriano, two of the leaders of Citizens, are very close to Guardiola since his time at Barca . For months they work at his coming.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Accord-pep-guardiola-manchester-city/557248

Gallivanter

Just a quick nod to Gladbach. 3-0 over Leverkusen, almost guaranteeing a top three finish. Foals!

Was quite the counter exhibition.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Ragnar Klavan is one of the three players who have played all 32 Bundesliga games for 90mins the whole time. Proud of him! Hopefully Augsburg qualify for Europa :) That would be mental.

Watching Bundesliga these days is pretty boring, watching who will finish in 2-6 spots is more entertaining than watching who is going to win it....

Sterlingfan2000

Whats the direction of the league, even as a hsv fan I think the league is a shambles. Bayern as a monopolist and 17 feeder clubs.

Changes are needed in this league

Home of Barca Fans