Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

skn02

Quote Originally Posted by skn02 View Post
I've seen David Luiz being ruled out for 4 weeks and he somehow magically showed up vs Barca, what'd you say?? I certainly wouldn't count Robben out until I finally see him not on the lineup sheets.

You're the most delusional person on this board. You can't be serious.

Some of the people so sure that Robben will definitely be out for the next week, it's looking likely but it has yet to be confirmed as they haven't had test done on robben, so its all speculation at this state, thus why I said he's doubtful, and some guy tried to act like someone who lives next to robben and licensed as a doctor to guarantee that robben is out for sure...smh.

As for David luiz, he suffered a hamstring pull on April 6, ans the first leg vs barca was April 15, like 9 days apart and there were numerous reports out to confirm that David luiz will be out for the first leg vs barca but he somehow made it. How about you go do some research before you try to attack me, can't be serious what??

MessiNeymar

Quote Originally Posted by skn02 View Post
I've seen David Luiz being ruled out for 4 weeks and he somehow magically showed up vs Barca, what'd you say?? I certainly wouldn't count Robben out until I finally see him not on the lineup sheets.

Some of the people so sure that Robben will definitely be out for the next week, it's looking likely but it has yet to be confirmed as they haven't had test done on robben, so its all speculation at this state, thus why I said he's doubtful, and some guy tried to act like someone who lives next to robben and licensed as a doctor to guarantee that robben is out for sure...smh.

As for David luiz, he suffered a hamstring pull on April 6, ans the first leg vs barca was April 15, like 9 days apart and there were numerous reports out to confirm that David luiz will be out for the first leg vs barca but he somehow made it. How about you go do some research before you try to attack me, can't be serious what??

And we saw how unfit and match-ready he was

skn02

And we saw how unfit and match-ready he was

That wasn't the point, the point is some people want to be as pessimist as possible and guarantee Robben to be out already before the test was done to confirm, even then Robben could still make a surprise appearance like David Luiz did, of courses depending ont he severity of the injury.

Barcalove

Banned
Why this negativity towars Bayern? If bayern beats us, beter them winning than real madrid, so need for fight between us, whe are no rivals, just opponnents choosen by a draw

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I don't see Barca as international rivals to Bayern. That'd have to be Real Madrid.

Why is that ?

As much as they beat you (making them your rivals this season), you beat us, making you ours this season :)

nnao

Why is that ?

As much as they beat you (making them your rivals this season), you beat us, making you ours this season :)

Not because of last season at all.

Since 2000, when both Bayern and Madrid were at a peak, I'm pretty sure that Real Madrid has been the club that Bayern has faced most in the CL and vice versa.

16 times in that same time span, where a sort of "rivlary" was formed and Bayern fans always liked having the nickname of "La Bestia Negra" because even when Bayern weren't very good we could beat Real Madrid. Even now Bayern still have the better head-to-head record against them. In 16 seasons, 16 matches, or a CL meeting every other season.

Bayern has only faced Barca 6 times in that timespan and there hasn't really been a rivalry.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Not because of last season at all.

Since 2000, when both Bayern and Madrid were at a peak, I'm pretty sure that Real Madrid has been the club that Bayern has faced most in the CL and vice versa.

16 times in that same time span, where a sort of "rivlary" was formed and Bayern fans always liked having the nickname of "La Bestia Negra" because even when Bayern weren't very good we could beat Real Madrid. Even now Bayern still have the better head-to-head record against them. In 16 seasons, 16 matches, or a CL meeting every other season.

Bayern has only faced Barca 6 times in that timespan and there hasn't really been a rivalry.

Makes sense. For me, right now, Bayern is second to only RM in what i'd consider rivals, especially since 2013..

skn02

Bayern is definitely a big Rival just as Chelsea are even though they aren't from the same league. As it stands, it's about who's currently the best team in the world, Barca/Madrid/Bayern comes to mind, so, fans will always find things, facts or points to argue and make a case for their favorite team to be the current strongest one out there.

Also, who could forget the hell Bayern fans gave Barca from that 2013 defeat, I myself will never forget.

Home of Barca Fans