Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Well, I see where you are coming from although here it was a clear-cut goalscoring opportunity right in front of the goal while Higuain was barely inside the box with an almost impossible angle towards the goal. Not the same thing IMO. Also, knees to the jaw are perfectly legal in MMA. :mou:

spark

Ha! But Goalkeepers do seem to get away with excessive force more often than not. Valdes against N'doye was pretty scary:

He later concussed poor Pique and it probably cost us the cl

Last edited:

Yannik

someone should seriously check Lewandwoski. Look at his eyes. This might be a concussion.

"Arjen is injured, Thiago picked up a knock and Lewy needs to go to hospital with a concussion. I don't know if Lewandowski will play against Barcelona," Guardiola concluded.

-- I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT THE WHOLE TIME. I HAVE KNOWLEDGE. MUCH KNOWLEDGE. I HAVE SEEN THE PROPHECIES.
THIS IS WHAT I LOOK LIKE WHEN POSTING ON MATCHES IN BARCAFORUM:

300-dance-of-the-oracle-o.gif

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Snicker all you want regarding "utter BS" etc., but last I checked, a concussion leaves somebody side-lined for around two weeks as for doctor's recommendation, doesn't it?

If we don't have Lewa back for the semis alongside Robben, we might as well not even fly to Barcelona.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Concussions are serious. He could play because he might feel fine but it would be dangerous for his brain health.

Do we have nfl style rules for concussions in football?

Yannik

gehirnerschc3bctterung.jpg

This is a graphic that says how many days (Tage) players were sidelined after a concussion in recent years.
It looks like a 50/50 thing.

skn02

Lewandowski missing first leg, haha I'd be thoroughly surprised if Lewandowski got ruled out for the first leg, as well as Thiago. Robben is the only one who's doubtful.

skn02

It's difficult to tell when we don't know the state of his concussion (has a concussion even been confirmed in the first place?) but 8 days should be enough to recover. We are talking about a CL-semifinal. Had it been a regular Bundesliga game against the likes of Paderborn for instance then he would likely have skipped that match.

I just don't see him skipping such a huge game due to a likely mild concussion.

It's not like he was in the ring for 12 rounds against a prime Mike Tyson.

Right, it's just Bayern fans being pessimist and getting ready for the excuse if they fall short. Look at Mascherano in the world cup, guy literally fainted and could die on the pitch and he still resumed playing after a few minutes of rest....and now we're talking about 8 days of rest and with a very important game coming up, No way in hell Lewandowski will miss the game. However, strange things do happen, and if somehow he really did miss the game, I wouldn't even care because I'm craving that sweet revenge so bad, and nothing will stop us.

Yannik

Lewandowski missing first leg, haha I'd be thoroughly surprised if Lewandowski got ruled out for the first leg, as well as Thiago. Robben is the only one who's doubtful.

Robben is not doubtful, he is out, just like Alaba and Bastuber. I have no clue about Ribery though, apparently he is supposed to be fit since weeks, yet hes not there.
And the thing with Lewandowski is that he is in a Hospital, not at some Bayern doc. This is neutral ground. The doctor will tell him how many days he will stay away from training and then Bayern cant use him in that time. Lewandowski wouldnt even be allowed to continue work if wants to.

skn02

I've seen David Luiz being ruled out for 4 weeks and he somehow magically showed up vs Barca, what'd you say?? I certainly wouldn't count Robben out until I finally see him not on the lineup sheets.

Yannik

Right, it's just Bayern fans being pessimist and getting ready for the excuse if they fall short. Look at Mascherano in the world cup, guy literally fainted and could die on the pitch and he still resumed playing after a few minutes of rest....and now we're talking about 8 days of rest and with a very important game coming up, No way in hell Lewandowski will miss the game. However, strange things do happen, and if somehow he really did miss the game, I wouldn't even care because I'm craving that sweet revenge so bad, and nothing will stop us.

You made 64 comments on this forum. I think 10 were about Messi and Suarez and 54 were about "Bayern is not allowed to have an excuse because I dont want that."
Give it up already. Bayern is in an absolute mess, everyone who is not acting blind sees this and an inform Barca is the clear favourite here, so of course there are pessimistic voices. Around 75% of the Bayern fans are seeing themsleves as the underdog in this tie.
It looks to me as if you are encouraging Bayern fans to act arrogant, so that your "revenge" feels "sweeter" afterwards, but now you are pissed that your own team is already shifting into the role of the favourite, because Bayern makes it happen. What is with this "revenge"-thing anyway? Bayern won their games in 2013, because thats their job. There was nothing "personal" in that, they didnt chose to be drawn against Barca. And yes, Barca had an unfit Messi and Mascherano, but that wasnt Bayerns fault either, they didnt injure them or something.

nnao

I've seen David Luiz being ruled out for 4 weeks and he somehow magically showed up vs Barca, what'd you say?? I certainly wouldn't count Robben out until I finally see him not on the lineup sheets.

You're the most delusional person on this board. You can't be serious.

Home of Barca Fans