User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bayern Munich

    2 28.57%
  • Borussia Dortmund

    4 57.14%
  • Schalke 04

    0 0%
  • Leipzig

    0 0%
  • Hannover 96

    1 14.29%
Page 101 of 209 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3132

Thread: Bundesliga

  1. #1501
    Ryu Hayabusa
    Guest
    Well, I see where you are coming from although here it was a clear-cut goalscoring opportunity right in front of the goal while Higuain was barely inside the box with an almost impossible angle towards the goal. Not the same thing IMO. Also, knees to the jaw are perfectly legal in MMA.

  2. #1502
    Senior Member
    StarLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,343
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only possible absence for them is Robben.

    The rest is just so much BS.

  3. #1503
    Senior Member
    spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ha! But Goalkeepers do seem to get away with excessive force more often than not. Valdes against N'doye was pretty scary:



    He later concussed poor Pique and it probably cost us the cl

    Last edited by spark; 28th April 2015 at 10:48 PM.

  4. #1504
    Senior Member
    Yannik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hannover
    Posts
    4,081
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    someone should seriously check Lewandwoski. Look at his eyes. This might be a concussion.
    "Arjen is injured, Thiago picked up a knock and Lewy needs to go to hospital with a concussion. I don't know if Lewandowski will play against Barcelona," Guardiola concluded.

    -- I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT THE WHOLE TIME. I HAVE KNOWLEDGE. MUCH KNOWLEDGE. I HAVE SEEN THE PROPHECIES.
    THIS IS WHAT I LOOK LIKE WHEN POSTING ON MATCHES IN BARCAFORUM:


  5. #1505
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    66
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alright, that was fun. New strategy for our tie against Barca: park the bus and win the whole thing Chelsea style!

  6. #1506
    Ryu Hayabusa
    Guest
    Snicker all you want regarding "utter BS" etc., but last I checked, a concussion leaves somebody side-lined for around two weeks as for doctor's recommendation, doesn't it?

    If we don't have Lewa back for the semis alongside Robben, we might as well not even fly to Barcelona.

  7. #1507
    High Definition Member
    Hamzah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    7,860
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Concussions are serious. He could play because he might feel fine but it would be dangerous for his brain health.

    Do we have nfl style rules for concussions in football?

  8. #1508
    Senior Member
    Yannik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hannover
    Posts
    4,081
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    This is a graphic that says how many days (Tage) players were sidelined after a concussion in recent years.
    It looks like a 50/50 thing.

  9. #1509
    Junior Member
    skn02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lewandowski missing first leg, haha I'd be thoroughly surprised if Lewandowski got ruled out for the first leg, as well as Thiago. Robben is the only one who's doubtful.

  10. #1510
    New signing
    XaviTheCreator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the odds of Lewandowski playing the first leg are about 100%

  11. #1511
    Junior Member
    skn02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Messi View Post
    It's difficult to tell when we don't know the state of his concussion (has a concussion even been confirmed in the first place?) but 8 days should be enough to recover. We are talking about a CL-semifinal. Had it been a regular Bundesliga game against the likes of Paderborn for instance then he would likely have skipped that match.

    I just don't see him skipping such a huge game due to a likely mild concussion.

    It's not like he was in the ring for 12 rounds against a prime Mike Tyson.
    Right, it's just Bayern fans being pessimist and getting ready for the excuse if they fall short. Look at Mascherano in the world cup, guy literally fainted and could die on the pitch and he still resumed playing after a few minutes of rest....and now we're talking about 8 days of rest and with a very important game coming up, No way in hell Lewandowski will miss the game. However, strange things do happen, and if somehow he really did miss the game, I wouldn't even care because I'm craving that sweet revenge so bad, and nothing will stop us.

  12. #1512
    Senior Member
    Yannik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hannover
    Posts
    4,081
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skn02 View Post
    Lewandowski missing first leg, haha I'd be thoroughly surprised if Lewandowski got ruled out for the first leg, as well as Thiago. Robben is the only one who's doubtful.
    Robben is not doubtful, he is out, just like Alaba and Bastuber. I have no clue about Ribery though, apparently he is supposed to be fit since weeks, yet hes not there.
    And the thing with Lewandowski is that he is in a Hospital, not at some Bayern doc. This is neutral ground. The doctor will tell him how many days he will stay away from training and then Bayern cant use him in that time. Lewandowski wouldnt even be allowed to continue work if wants to.

  13. #1513
    Junior Member
    skn02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen David Luiz being ruled out for 4 weeks and he somehow magically showed up vs Barca, what'd you say?? I certainly wouldn't count Robben out until I finally see him not on the lineup sheets.

  14. #1514
    Senior Member
    Yannik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hannover
    Posts
    4,081
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skn02 View Post
    Right, it's just Bayern fans being pessimist and getting ready for the excuse if they fall short. Look at Mascherano in the world cup, guy literally fainted and could die on the pitch and he still resumed playing after a few minutes of rest....and now we're talking about 8 days of rest and with a very important game coming up, No way in hell Lewandowski will miss the game. However, strange things do happen, and if somehow he really did miss the game, I wouldn't even care because I'm craving that sweet revenge so bad, and nothing will stop us.
    You made 64 comments on this forum. I think 10 were about Messi and Suarez and 54 were about "Bayern is not allowed to have an excuse because I dont want that."
    Give it up already. Bayern is in an absolute mess, everyone who is not acting blind sees this and an inform Barca is the clear favourite here, so of course there are pessimistic voices. Around 75% of the Bayern fans are seeing themsleves as the underdog in this tie.
    It looks to me as if you are encouraging Bayern fans to act arrogant, so that your "revenge" feels "sweeter" afterwards, but now you are pissed that your own team is already shifting into the role of the favourite, because Bayern makes it happen. What is with this "revenge"-thing anyway? Bayern won their games in 2013, because thats their job. There was nothing "personal" in that, they didnt chose to be drawn against Barca. And yes, Barca had an unfit Messi and Mascherano, but that wasnt Bayerns fault either, they didnt injure them or something.

  15. #1515
    Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skn02 View Post
    I've seen David Luiz being ruled out for 4 weeks and he somehow magically showed up vs Barca, what'd you say?? I certainly wouldn't count Robben out until I finally see him not on the lineup sheets.
    You're the most delusional person on this board. You can't be serious.