Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Hamzah

High Definition Member
59285.jpg

From twitter

Don't trust it, he is a clown

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Only saw the face of muller 1 time after the defeat. A pity. They should have a streaming until midnight.

Just like Roncero, I would actually pay to have a camera fixed straight at them while their team loses.

Pure gold.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Nice jinx attempt. You know as much as anyone bayern can beat us. You always rave about them. Your heroes boateng and badstuber are still there. And Lewy, gotze, mukker etc.

Actually they aren't.
Also, in his current form Götze is a 2. Bundesliga player. Essentially Bayern would play with one man down on the pitch. I was not trying to jinx, merely saying what I think. This tie is over before it even begun.

(Bayern will need massive amounts of luck and help by the ref to push through this time)

FC B

Fuck this shit. I'm done with football till the next season.

Good luck against Real in the CL final. Better not have them become the first CL back2back champ. If it is really on you, I might not be able to ever forgive such atrocity. :suarez:

My feelings exactly though I'm not that sad for what happend to Bayern tonight.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Fuck this shit. I'm done with football till the next season.

Good luck against Real in the CL final. Better not have them become the first CL back2back champ. If it is really on you, I might not be able to ever forgive such atrocity. :suarez:

you can count on us, let us bathe in the tears of real fans when the final whistle is blown :console:

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

I like how all of my BVB fan friends claim Langerak vs. Lewa was a normal challenge. ^^
That "normal challenge" would be illegal even in the UFC (punches to the back of the head).

skn02

This might be mind games. Prepare for a full blitzkrieg of bayern and if they turn out to be not then great.

pretty sure those are legit injuries, or else they would have never been subbed, at least not Robben/Lewandowski as this game is very important for them to be the first team in europe to have more than 1 treble winning season. On the other hand, I think only Robben might miss the game vs Barca, all others played today will play next wednesday. Robben is a question mark.

raki

Just like Roncero, I would actually pay to have a camera fixed straight at them while their team loses.

Pure gold.

I split the cost with you. With roncero i want 2 HD cameras broadcasting in 4k. Higher the scumbag higher the resolution.

raki

I like how all of my BVB fan friends claim Langerak vs. Lewa was a normal challenge. ^^
That "normal challenge" would be illegal even in the UFC (punches to the back of the head).

Was not a normal challenge. Kampl´s red card was not normal also. A travesty. Same goes for Schmelzers handball.

spark

About as normal as Neuer vs Higuain but somehow I think your opinion was different then :tea:

Home of Barca Fans