Messi4life

e3bd22d38c094638c511cd8ed4bb9bd3_crop_north.jpg

Full name: Jan Oblak
Date of birth: 7 January 1993 (age 21)
Nationality: Slovenia
Height: 1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)
Club: Atletico Madrid
Playing position: Goalkeeper

During the afternoon, it became official that Atlético de Madrid have agreed with Benfica to sign Jan Oblak.
He will conduct a medical examination with Atlético shortly before he signs a contract that extends until 30 June 2020.

I think (unfortunately for us) that Oblak will be a success for them...

What have you to say about him?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

According to Benfica president Luis Filipe Vieira, Atlético de Madrid want to sell Oblak to the very club they have just bought him from. Speaking on national television the head of the Portuguese club was quite clear on the matter: "We don't want him!"

"André Gomes and Rodrigo were sold in December. I never thought that Markovic wanted to leave but now, as with Oblak, the rescission clause has been paid. It was a surprise that Oblak ran away again, but life is full of surprises and they have offered us the player again. We don't want him! Who has already run off twice...", Vieira said.
marca.com

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently he has some hip problems and they want Gaitan so they tried to offer Oblak + money for him.

Galning

Can we all praise Atlético's amazing scouting now while making fun of Zubi? I can't even imagine what people would say if this were to happen to us :lol:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Read about that :lol:

It was Oblak's agent/representative who insinuated it I think, dunno where the hell it's coming from though. I remember last year when they got Demichelis on a free and then sold him in the same window to City :lol:

FiReFTW

They knew he was injured before buying him, and they still bought and instead of resting him so he gets 100% they forced him, now his injury was aggrivated again and now they complain? wtf is wrong with these people?

Home of Barca Fans