Jan Oblak

Jombi

Atletico's defence forced Real Madrid to shoot alot from distance though. He had a great defence in front of him.

oggydude

Some guy on Twitter said United want to swap DDG for Oblak to piss of Perez, very unlikely but the scene if that occurred.:neymar:

BTW is Oblak better than Leno.

GoGGi

I love Oblak! He is one of the hardest-working GK. I don't like to see him in Man Utd. Big step down for him IMO.

GoGGi

Let's be realistic... how far they will go next season in CL? With Atl he have better chance to compete for semis/final.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
No doubt that Atleti are stronger, but unfortunately United have a vast amount of money, so they will buy and buy until they are strong enough to compete in CL.

zanela

BTW is Oblak better than Leno.

Potential wise, not much difference. Leno has more top flight experience tho. Simeone has gained trust in JO post Moya injury, so I doubt he'll be going anywhere. But I've a hard time imagining either ending up at MU, because neither is a LVG type keeper. Leno is ordinary on the ball whilst JO's absolutely awful. Their recent showdown was a contest of who sends the ball farthest in the opp. stands. Leno strangely has become a popular choice amongst the ManU fans, but I doubt they 've watched him at all, or done so outside couple of matches.
I reckon LVG will to look to bring some dutch flavor instead.

Home of Barca Fans