Jan Oblak

zanela

After much criticism and ridicule early season, he's been making most of Moya's absence. After 4 games, he's yet to concede, and made some gr8 saves in the process. If he keeps status quo, Moya will find it difficult to unseat him. In any case, I thought Simeone was harsh to drop him after the Olymp match. The boy's size, agility and reach trumps Moya's. Oblak is the greater talent, all he needed was a stretch of regular mins, and he's finally showing what he's capable of. Perhaps with him in goal from the start, AM would 've been in better position.

Alik

Oblak is the more talented of the two from what I hear and was brought to be number 1.

I imagine the Moya-Oblak situation to be similar to the Bravo-MatS situation.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
After much criticism and ridicule early season, he's been making most of Moya's absence. After 4 games, he's yet to concede, and made some gr8 saves in the process. If he keeps status quo, Moya will find it difficult to unseat him. In any case, I thought Simeone was harsh to drop him after the Olymp match. The boy's size, agility and reach trumps Moya's. Oblak is the greater talent, all he needed was a stretch of regular mins, and he's finally showing what he's capable of. Perhaps with him in goal from the start, AM would 've been in better position.

Tbf then Moya has done well from what I've seen and Oblak reportedly had problems with his hip early in the season too so that might be a reason for his limited appearances.

Confidence and regular playing time can do a helluva lot for you as a young GK which Courtois, De Gea and now Oblak will agree upon.

That's why ter Stegen should either play regularly from next season or be loaned out. There is no other solution IMO, if we want ter Stegen to succeed at FC Barcelona.

Alarcón

People laughed when I compared him to ter Stegen earlier in the season, for me it was clear from the get go he has a lot of talent but could only show glimpses of it, he was nervous and made some silly mistakes, his situation was very similar to ter Stegen's only that Oblak is now playing regularly in the league.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
People laughed when I compared him to ter Stegen earlier in the season, for me it was clear from the get go he has a lot of talent but could only show glimpses of it, he was nervous and made some silly mistakes, his situation was very similar to ter Stegen's only that Oblak is now playing regularly in the league.

Sadly people here go retard at every little mishap. Had 90% of the guys here been in place of Ferguson or Simeone or even Mourinho right now when it comes to handling De Gea and Courtois then they would have ruined their careers already.

F

Flavia

Sadly people here go retard at every little mishap. Had 90% of the guys here been in place of Ferguson or Simeone or even Mourinho right now when it comes to handling De Gea and Courtois then they would have ruined their careers already.

Yes. I wish MAtS is loaned next season, if he's not going to be the 1st gk. He needs more playing time.

There's a gyfcat plugin now. The button is right between the youtube and twitter buttons.

[gfy]BlackandwhitePleasedCatbird[/gfy]

zanela

It's rumoured that he'll keep his place despite of Moya returning.

Moyà's estimated return is Apr-end. It's logical JO keeps his place.

If Flo replaces Casillas, LL's top 6 will have a young-looking presence between the post, except Diego Alves. He's >26.

DdG/Leno, Bravo, JO, Rico, Asenjo, Diego....wow, they even rhyme.

Home of Barca Fans