Serie A 2014/2015

Who will win the scudetto this season?

• Total voters

XaviMessiGirl

I know I put Inter in the poll, but I do every year (wishful thinking). I think Roma will win though.

1. Roma
2. Napoli
3. Inter
4. Fiorentina
19. Juve
20. Milan

:tata1:

killerqueen

The most realistic predictions that Juve will take a 19th place and Milan the last one. I hope that Roma will win the Scudetto, they had a very good previous season.

XaviMessiGirl

As if racist comments weren't enough, Tavecchio has now made sexist remarks as well.

Yeah, he can't keep covering these things up as being a mistake, it's just in his character. Not to mention he has a shady past - he's been convicted five times of fraud, tax evasion and abuse of power. What a joke.

XaviMessiGirl

I made a Fantasy Serie A league. If anyone wants to join it's on www.fantasyseriea.com and the league code is cmOnpf2d2bzC

If there's enough interest, I'll make a separate thread for it, but last season we only had 6 people. Hopefully more will get involved this time so I can actually be bothered to keep up with it. :p

XaviMessiGirl

I'm just curious who's joined the fantasy league, I can't tell based on the names and no one's posting after they've joined. The only ones I know are Josh and Egert but who are the other 3? :p

Chainsaw

Killahead
I'm just curious who's joined the fantasy league, I can't tell based on the names and no one's posting after they've joined. The only ones I know are Josh and Egert but who are the other 3? :p

lol totally forgot about it. Let me see what was my username in there.

Edit: It's Killahead.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

Also, not sure where else to put this, but Materazzi did the Ice Bucket Challenge with the CL trophy and then nominated Zidane. :lol: :lol:

He said he never thought he'd wear that shirt, but it's for a good cause.

Gilberto

I made a Fantasy Serie A league. If anyone wants to join it's on www.fantasyseriea.com and the league code is cmOnpf2d2bzC

If there's enough interest, I'll make a separate thread for it, but last season we only had 6 people. Hopefully more will get involved this time so I can actually be bothered to keep up with it. :p

I have never done this before but I've made an account and joined the league :pep:

Home of Barca Fans