Which trophies will Barca win in 2014/15?

Which trophies will Barca win in 2014/15?

• Total voters

footyfan

Calma, calma
Focus shifts back to club football. How will Barca do in Luis Enrique's first season? I expect most of the transfer activity has been completed, just a CB left to buy, which they will 100%.

Richard.H

Realistically, I can see us winning only La Liga next season. Our frontline is good enough to beat most La Liga teams by big scorelines. If we get 2 CB's or more, then that will only strengthen our La Liga campaign. I also think Lucho has what it takes to motivate our squad long enough to get us the Liga. Last year's Liga was horrible in the sense that we played so bad and yet we were still in the hunt for the trophy until the last day. I don't think it will be the same this year. I expect RM to really improve their game.

For the other tournaments, it's all about tactics and luck.

Pepe Silvia

Focus shifts back to club football. How will Barca do in Luis Enrique's first season? I expect most of the transfer activity has been completed, just a CB left to buy, which they will 100%.
Gonna reserve my opinion to see which CBs, if any, we bring in before transfer window closes to speak on which trophies I think we will win.

It's become so critical at this point that the slightest wrong move could have us go from high expectations to low ones. MSN or not.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Gonna reserve my opinion to see which CBs, if any, we bring in before transfer window closes to speak on which trophies I think we will win.

It's become so critical at this point that the slightest wrong move could have us go from high expectations to low ones. MSN or not.

I think the defender himself will not be as important as is generally being made out. The only requirement will be that he can defend aerial attacks, the rest of the defensive issues are tactical. Honestly, the transfer I'm most interested in at the moment is the right back position. I think Alves is going to stay, but I'm curious if they'll bring anyone in. In any case, Barca's biggest tactical issue again last year was breaking down teams and decisions and transfers have been made in that regard.

Alik

I think we'll win La Liga. We'll win the Copa de Rey if we beat Real. As for Champions League, if we get to the semi finals, it will be a good.

shogunruax

If Suarez continues his form we will win the league he was joint goal scorer with ronaldo last year even with the ban I think and read he was involved in over 40% of liverpools goals last year

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Winning the CL would be a huge surprise to me. I'd be satisfied if we'd win La Liga, but I fear Real might be more solid at the back, and that they will win La Liga.

L

linetty

Winning the CL would be a huge surprise to me. I'd be satisfied if we'd win La Liga, but I fear Real might be more solid at the back, and that they will win La Liga.
Why would they be more solid at the back?

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Because they have actual height there. I see I may be wrong there, because we conceded less goals than Real last season, and I was not aware of that. Still, I worry about our uncomfortability in dealing with crosses and our diminished ability to use a high line. We didn't press particularly well last year imo, so imo we either need to become better at dealing with crosses, allowing us to play deeper, or we need to press better, allowing us to keep playing a high line.

Home of Barca Fans