Which trophies will Barca win in 2014/15?

Which trophies will Barca win in 2014/15?

• Total voters

LeeRomeno

I am okey if we actually win a trophy, would be a step forward from last year, if its La Liga or CL, i would be superhappy, if more than 1, its high above my expectations.

Zuess99

am I in RAWK or something?? Realistically its la liga. The reason being is that madrid have to figure themselves out , get the right formation , make the players gell without getting pissed blah blah blah. By the time they do find a perfect system , they would have already lost some crucial points.

ManusXavi

I clicked just the Copa del Rey but I'm now thinking Barcelona may win the League as well.
Real Madrid will be their own worst enemy with their squad of stars all adequate to be starters. Team chemistry and player Morale could be a problem for them :D
Barcelona's squad appears to be one that can be organised better. Real Madrid also have a tough and distracting season that could leave them surprised at times in the League games.
La Liga will go to Barcelona.
I'm clueless about how the first half of the season will go for Barcelona. A stronger 2nd half of the season I expect from Barcelona. I don't think Barcelona will make as strong start before Christmas last season. I hope Luis Enrique has better defense tactics. This could take Barcelona all the way in the Champions League.
It could be a League, Champions League double or a treble :)

F

Flavia

I'm glad I didn't vote back then... now I did. Arsenal trophy only.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We've already won the treble :rosell:

Trofeo Colombino, Copa Catalunya and the Gamper Trophy. :troll:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Luis Enrique keeps this up, our board will just invent some trophies for us to win to avoid the embarrassment of "trophyless years".

Alik

The majority of people in this poll are expecting a treble...

No way you can get disappointed.

I'm already imagining the reactions in the Lucho thread towards the end of the season.

Yup, standard.

Home of Barca Fans