How many goals will Suarez score in his 1'st season ?

How many goals will Suarez score in the new season ?

• Total voters

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I'm going to say 20-25, mostly because he's not even allowed to train so it'll take him until January to get back to form. Might be a bit pessimistic though.

Irish_Cules

I can see him getting between 20-30. I think he'll do really well. The question is whether him Messi and Neymar will click in a system that allows them all to do well.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I'm going big here. Villa got like 23 his first season with us right? Without playing in the middle.
I think Suarez can get around 30-33 goals in all competitions. I think him and Messi are going to light up Europe and surprise everyone.

But being totally realistic I don't see him getting less than 25 goals.
If Suarez get's less than 25 goals then i'll change my avatar and user name for a month to whatever the forum desires.
Though if for some reason he gets another ban or a big injury what I said will be null and void :lol:

Djab

20 for the liga
5-ish for Copa
Sort of 6 to 10 for CL
is the most realistic in my opinion.

mazp

I'm going big here. Villa got like 23 his first season with us right? Without playing in the middle.
I think Suarez can get around 30-33 goals in all competitions. I think him and Messi are going to light up Europe and surprise everyone.

But being totally realistic I don't see him getting less than 25 goals.
If Suarez get's less than 25 goals then i'll change my avatar and user name for a month to whatever the forum desires.
Though if for some reason he gets another ban or a big injury what I said will be null and void :lol:

Villa also played in La Liga. I want him to score the goals that matter most. Beating Madrid and helping us win a trophy or two.

K

Kobe Bean Bryant

Sucks that he probably won't play in the first clasico

Alik

Like I said earlier, unlike Neymar, he needs to have an excellent season right from the get go. Over 30 in all competitions.

MagIX

We paid 81mio (more?) for a in January 28y.o. player, he must score a lot of goals from the beginning to make profitable our extremly expansive investment, no time to adapt, otherwise he will decline and he will be at the end of his career.
The price we paid means he is a phenomenon, less than 50 goals will be absolutely disappointing.

Home of Barca Fans