Marcos Rojo

Martindn

Yeah... Just imagine if Messi or Neymar showed up in a Utd shirt. Or even rakitic, mathieu, MAtS.

When you play for a top team, it doesn't look good to appear wearing another team's shirt.

Cant say i care as long as he gives his all when he wears our shirt, which he appears to have done so far. Looks like its a private home video too and not in public whats he gonna do put up a facade? nah.

F

Flavia

Cant say i care as long as he gives his all when he wears our shirt, which he appears to have done so far. Looks like its a private home video too and not in public whats he gonna do put up a facade? nah.

Would you care if De Gea appeared wearing a rm shirt in a video, though? :p

It's probably because he is low profile that many don't care.

Martindn

Would you care if De Gea appeared wearing a rm shirt in a video, though? :p

It's probably because he is low profile that many don't care.

Now thats a different story sir id probably go postal yeah if only because of the uncertainty with his future at the moment, its a different situation completely with Rojo. Low profile or not i still love him.

He has been arguably Van Gaal's best singing to date. He's their best defender and is doing very well considering the dross he next to him in United's defense. I don't think Man U fans will be impressed with his choice of attire though.

Him and Blind. Amazing bargains for United. Has Rojo always been this good?

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
:tata:

Must admit if one of our players appeared wearing a United shirt (or any other teams shirt) then I'd be pretty annoyed.

AURELIUS

Thats good to hear for them. An Argie friend of mine who follows their NT players hard told me Rojo was a hot and cold type player who managed to have a good World Cup. He thought MU were stupid to buy him.

Really ? Sporting Lisbon fans were very disappointed to lose him. He was their best defender and their defence since his departure has been poor. Considering he was playing out of position at the WC he had an excellent tournament.

EdmondDantes

Right, what is this nonsense Rojo and his agent are working on a move to us? He's a decent player but how about no! I hope it's not true.

Falcao

Good squad player. And a far better signing for United then Thomas Vermaelen, thankfully we dodged that bullet.

EdmondDantes

Two wrongs don't quite make a right though. And I think he's good enough to be a starter for them, here however, as a squaddie maybe. But we have too many CBs already, and we're apparently signing another one.

mampilly

Manchester United have reportedly informed Marcos Rojo to seek a transfer away this summer as he is not in Jose Mourinho’s plans.
The Argentine defender is said to have offers from Spain, Italy and China, and United could accept as little as £9.7million for his signature, according to Duncan Castles of One World Sports.

Home of Barca Fans