Marcos Rojo

BenRobbins

Looks like he will be joining united. Never seen him play really so have no idea if he is any good, anybody care to share some info? Aparently sporting want £30 million for him :lol::lol::lol: The transfer market has gone mad, what has he done to justify being a 38 million euro player :lol::lol: thats more than benatia would cost surely?

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I am disappointed we did not go for him. I think Rojo is really solid for his age and has some years to develop obviously.
Do not know how much you have to spend for him right now but it is probably not more than for Vermaelen. He is also a left footed CB who can play LB so plays the same positions.

Robbie

Looks like he will be joining united. Never seen him play really so have no idea if he is any good, anybody care to share some info? Aparently sporting want £30 million for him :lol::lol::lol: The transfer market has gone mad, what has he done to justify being a 38 million euro player :lol::lol: thats more than benatia would cost surely?

A transfer free isn't an indicator of a player's ability, it's the combination of:

a) how badly the buying club needs him

b) how little the selling club needs money

c) how much the buying club is willing to pay

That's how someone like Bale can go for 100 million, and how Rojo is worth that much.

zanela

He's apparently handed in a transfer request.

and missed his training. No place for such unprofessional behaviour, and will rightfully be put under disciplinary action.

Whilst I don't mind the MU switch, I'd rather this deal fall though if LvG's looking at him as a mere back-up.

Home of Barca Fans