Marcos Rojo

Pablo Escobar

1.87, I think he is simply fitted to be a CB and LB only when it's absolutely necessary, I don't see how if we sign him, we would take in consideration playing him on the wing, no wonder he is totally ineffective on that position.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's fucking shit. A fluke WC where he was average at best, but Argentina were so crap overall that people tried to make heroes out of nobodies is the reason he's here and Man Utd signed him too, but he really is shit. He might actually be the dumbest footballer I've ever seen. There has not been a footballer that infuriates me like this total dud does. I just cannot fathom how a footballer can lack basic intelligence on the field. Forget off-field, but ON-FIELD?!

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

No idea how this turd is a starter. Musacchio is a better choice than this brainless guy.

Chainsaw

Killahead
He's fucking shit. A fluke WC where he was average at best, but Argentina were so crap overall that people tried to make heroes out of nobodies is the reason he's here and Man Utd signed him too, but he really is shit. He might actually be the dumbest footballer I've ever seen. There has not been a footballer that infuriates me like this total dud does. I just cannot fathom how a footballer can lack basic intelligence on the field. Forget off-field, but ON-FIELD?!

Damn....

Falcao

He has been really good under Mourinho. Maybe he just needs a Portuguese coach as he was also good with Jardim at Sporting.

Hardy

C-CE7OmXYAAT8Nk.jpg

Home of Barca Fans